Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye vs. Tyson Fury Master Thread - Stop making new threads about this fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bklynboy View Post
    And you lose footspeed, agility and stamina. Extra weight does not make you a better boxer. 215 pound Tyson would spark Fury. So would 218 pound Foreman. Not to mention Ali, Holmes, Frazier, Norton (205 lbs).

No. Extra weight is not the answer. Skill is the answer.
    Not if he has a good camp. It's not just putting on fat, it's putting on muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Eh? WTF are you on about? Are you drunk?

Comparing Haye to Mike Tyson?
      Deontay to Vitali?

Yea, I read that and was like, um,

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Not if he has a good camp. It's not just putting on fat, it's putting on muscle.

There comes a point where added muscle doesn't help. Except for neck muscles added muscle doesn't help in a head shot. Added muscle doesn't help your brain when it is being slammed into the side of your skull.

The best way to not get KOed is to not get hit hard in the head. That's where skill comes in.

Comment

Manuel Charr is supposed to be on the undercard acording to boxrec...

http://boxrec.com/date_search.php?yy...d=28&SUBMIT=Go

Comment

All it took was Tyson Fury to make me a David Haye fan again

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              All it took was Tyson Fury to make me a David Haye fan again
              Why? I would think it would be the other way around. Other than the fact Fury lacks here and there technically, what is there not to love about the guy? Boxing needs people like Fury, in my humble opinion anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Fury says he's going to put on 20lbs or 1.5 stones to come in at 19st (266lbs) against Haye in order to take his punches better.
                wow really? i guess he will come in a big fat flubbery mess then, i was going for a round 4 haye tko but if thats true then first 30 seconds haye ktfo, fury getting carried out on a stecher by a crane ktfo lol

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutking565 View Post
                  Manuel Charr is supposed to be on the undercard acording to boxrec...
                  Let's hope against Deontay Wilder!!

Comment

I don't think you guys are giving Tyson (Fury) enough credit for his singing.
                    Last edited by Hop; 07-16-2013, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Why? I would think it would be the other way around. Other than the fact Fury lacks here and there technically, what is there not to love about the guy? Boxing needs people like Fury, in my humble opinion anyway.
                      I find him hilarious at times, other times repetitive and annoying. He is theater, which is good for the sport, but I don't think he's nearly as good as he thinks he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X