Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael latest P4P (as of Apr 19, 2011): "Sergio OVERTAKES Floyd @ Number 2"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael latest P4P (as of Apr 19, 2011): "Sergio OVERTAKES Floyd @ Number 2"

Fat Dan's latest P4P List (as of Apr 19, 2011)

1 Pac
    2 Sergio
    3 Floyd

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...dan&id=6393437
    Yes
    48.28%
    No
    44.83%
    Maybe
    6.90%

he has been there for a while.....

Comment

That happened after Sergio beat Dzinziruk.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post

1 Pac
        2 Sergio
        3 Floyd

I voted NO because i do not think that Mayweather should occupy such a high position.

Comment

If Floyd doesn't fight soon, he should drop off the list due to inactivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
            Mayweather has fought only twice in the past 3 1/2 years, against an opponent from a smaller weight division and against an old age 38 opponent.

He did not win either fight impressively. He failed to stop either both older opponents.

Floyd should not be in the top 3 P4P at all! In fact after a year of inactivity he should be removed from the top 10.
            Come on man. You can criticize the JMM fight all you want but Floyd dismantling Mosley was a good performance.

Comment

Mayweather has fought only twice in the past 3 1/2 years, against an opponent from a smaller weight division and against an old age 38 opponent.

He did not win either fight impressively. He failed to stop either both older opponents.

Floyd should not be in the top 3 P4P at all! In fact after a year of inactivity he should be removed from the top 10.
              I mean I don't even know what to say to you bro, he probably lost 2 total rounds between Marquez and Mosley.

I agree Mayweather should not be in the top 3 P4p. Considering his inactivity, if he doesn't have a fight scheduled within the next month he should be removed from the rankings all together.

Comment

i'd say only dropping around 4 rounds in 24 rounds of boxing is impressive,IMO he was great to watch in both fights just for his elusiveness but don't think he should be even in the top 5 due to his inactivity and uncertain future.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post

1 Pac
                  2 Sergio
                  3 Floyd

What what what?

Why aren't the Klits not occupying 1 and 2? This is a sham?
                  Vi-vi-vitali has a Pee-pee-HD.
                  The Klits are the gre-greatest HW of all-time...p4p too.
                  where where is my Gerber?

I preempt the Klitstards by posting early.

Comment

Didn't this happen last month?

Comment

Working...
                    X