Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the Pharoah of Moses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love making these replies just to read squealpiggy responses, they crack me up lool

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
      I love making these replies just to read squealpiggy responses, they crack me up lool
      I'm glad you approve.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUa1tZ2TklY

Fastinating documentary which is definatelly suprising because its from the garbage history channel, anyway apart from the cool fashion its worth a watch, never knew the pyramids were soo huge like mountains how did they do it without forklifts and computers, they are truly one of the world 7 wonders.

I recommend SquealPiggy to pay a visit to the Egypt and Israel to learn about Moses

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Tutankhamun died at the age of 18. Just saying.

Considering the Exodus never happened, the Pharaoh of Moses may not have ever existed.
          People with nutty views started the thread.

Alright, massive tribe of people wandering the desert for 40 years and conducting numerous wars of extermination and conquest. They must have left some archaeological evidence.

So.... where is it?
          Perhaps youre not aware of the shasu....the shasu of YHVH. Interestingly, their time periods match up with the exodus fairly well, pretty exactly in pther words. Its some interesting research should you care to. But yeah, they are still uncovering the mysteries of the desert to this day, no need to make any definitive statements that something didnt happen.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shasu

In sum, therefore, we may state that the memory of the Hyksos expulsion did indeed live on in the folklore of the Canaanite population of the southern Levant. The exact details were understandably blurred and subconsciously modified over time, for the purpose of 'face-saving.' It became not a conquest but a peaceful descent of a group with pastoral associations who rapidly arrived at a position of political control.
          Their departure came not as a result of an ignominious defeat, but either voluntarily or as a flight from a feud, or yet again as salvation from bondage.

- ibid
          And while it would be wrong to jump to the conclusion that 'Israel' as known from the period of the Judges or the early monarchy was already in existence in Edom at this time, one cannot help but recall the numerous passages in later Biblical tradition that depict Yahweh 'coming froth from Se'ir' and originating in Edom. The only reasonably conclusion is that one major component in the later amalgam that constituted Israel, and the one with whom the worship of Yahweh originated, must be looked for among the Shasu of Edom already at the end of the fifteenth century B.C.

- Egypt, Canaan and Israel in Ancient Times, by Donald B. Redford

The 'Land of the Shasu' in the mountainous districts of Se'ir east of the Araba [the valley south of the Dead Sea] has an interesting consequence for one name in the mentioned lists from Soleb [northern Sudan] and Amarah [south of Cairo] --'Yhw (in) the land of the Shasu.' For half a century it has been generally admitted that we have here the tetragrammaton, the name of the Israelite god, 'Yahweh'; and if this be the case, as it undoubtedly is, the passage constitutes a most precious indication of the whereabouts during the late fifteenth century B.C. of an enclave revering this god.

Comment

So.... where is it?
            The answer is obvious!

The Devil has taken it all away to drive people away from God.
            He must have done it while he was making the fossil record all around the world.

Comment

it was ramses......

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUa1tZ2TklY

Fastinating documentary which is definatelly suprising because its from the garbage history channel, anyway apart from the cool fashion its worth a watch, never knew the pyramids were soo huge like mountains how did they do it without forklifts and computers, they are truly one of the world 7 wonders.

I recommend SquealPiggy to pay a visit to the Egypt and Israel to learn about Moses
                  I'm sorry, you lost me there. What do the pyramids have to do with Moses?

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                  Perhaps youre not aware of the shasu....the shasu of YHVH. Interestingly, their time periods match up with the exodus fairly well, pretty exactly in pther words. Its some interesting research should you care to. But yeah, they are still uncovering the mysteries of the desert to this day, no need to make any definitive statements that something didnt happen.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shasu
                  Wandering the desert. 40 years. Leaving no archaeological evidence. Sacking cities. Leaving no archaeological evidence.

Oh and the Egyptians were notorious for recording major events in history. I guess the Illuminati covered up the whole plagues and escaping stuff. It must be the illuminati. Because pyramids.

Comment

I'm sorry, you lost me there. What do the pyramids have to do with Moses?

Wandering the desert. 40 years. Leaving no archaeological evidence. Sacking cities. Leaving no archaeological evidence.

Oh and the Egyptians were notorious for recording major events in history. I guess the Illuminati covered up the whole plagues and escaping stuff. It must be the illuminati. Because pyramids.
                    I dont know why you speak so definitively, considering i sure youre well aware archaeologists to this day are still uncovering stuff in the desert. Plenty of evidence is still being uncovered, such as the shasu's. They were worshippers of YHVH during that time period, were enslaved by pharaoh, and seemingly were freed from their bondage. Pesky details im sure, as they dont quite fit what you want to believe.

Its a seemingly valid possibility, not sure the justification for definitive statements at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                      I dont know why you speak so definitively, considering i sure youre well aware archaeologists to this day are still uncovering stuff in the desert. Plenty of evidence is still being uncovered, such as the shasu's. They were worshippers of YHVH during that time period, were enslaved by pharaoh, and seemingly were freed from their bondage. Pesky details im sure, as they dont quite fit what you want to believe.

Its a seemingly valid possibility, not sure the justification for definitive statements at this point.
                      There's no link between the Shasu and the Israelites. Contemporary Egyptian hieroglyphs treat them as separate en******. Still no evidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X