if Bscene was Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Give me a Snickers and we are good.

Imagine the alcohol withdrawals we will all have?
    I can barely get through one day. That would be hell lol

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post

I'd buy Beercules @ss for 20 menthol kools, then we could both :wank: to pics of milana veinrub

We could spend our time in the pookey making a life sized Milana cut out from new papers or some crap.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I can barely get through one day. That would be hell lol

Let me get some hand sanitizer please.

Comment

We could spend our time in the pookey making a life sized Milana cut out from new papers or some crap.

Let me get some hand sanitizer please.
        we'd have to make a paper mache version of her like in escape from alcatraz

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
          we'd have to make a paper mache version of her like in escape from alcatraz
          For her vag, ass and face we can like stuff holes of wet toilet paper in and pretend we are in the store banging her after we bought the new iPhone

Give us free data bitch

Comment

For her vag, ass and face we can like stuff holes of wet toilet paper in and pretend we are in the store banging her after we bought the new iPhone

Give us free data bitch
            just make a fifi for her cooch hole

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              He's go out like Brooks, too : Hanging himself after he ran out of new bums to plunder.

"Dear fellas,

I can't believe how fast I ran through bumming everybody. I saw a bum once when I was a kid, but in here they were everywhere. I went and got myself in a big damn hurry. REED got me paroled in to a halfway house for convicted sex offenders called 'The Bumery' and a job bagging groceries at the Foodway. Jose must have got paroled too, because that fat **** is in here everyday buying up everything on the shelves. It's hard work, and I try to keep up, but my taddywhacker hurts most of the time on account of all the bumming I did on the inside.

Sometimes, after work, I go to the park and feed the birds. I keep thinking Rockin' might show up and get KTFO'd, but he never does. I hope wherever he is he's doing okay and finishing up that stupid ****ing board game of his. I have trouble sleeping at night. I have bad dreams like I'm getting bummed. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am.

Maybe I should get a gun and rob the Foodway so they'd send me back home with you ****s. I could shoot Jose's fat ass while I was at it too, sorta like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense anymore. I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. On top of that REED checks in on me every day. He always brings a portfolio of home renovation pictures with him too. He's like a wigger Bob Vila.

I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any fuss. Not for an old bummer like me. P.S. : Tell BostonGuy I'm sorry I put a knife to his throat. No hard feelings.

- Anorak.

Bravo!!! Bravo!!!

Comment

Leader of the tranny's or snitches. Or both if possible

Comment

cuahuac would be the brown/latino kingpin. Under him, -jose- and myself would be his two generals. Under -jose- would be bori bori, fundicao, and dean Razorback. Under me would be ELBOSSHOGG, ric da rula, and baya.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    cuahuac would be the brown/latino kingpin. Under him, -jose- and myself would be his two generals. Under -jose- would be bori bori, fundicao, and dean Razorback. Under me would be ELBOSSHOGG, ric da rula, and baya.
                    A strong team full of semi-betas, hopefully after waring with the trannies and learning from their mistakes can they reach full beta status.

Good line up though

The mexicano crew is up and running

Comment

Working...
                    X