Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If pac beats Bradley, then cotto at middleweight, is he #1 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If pac beats Bradley, then cotto at middleweight, is he #1 P4P?

Hypothetically, if pacquiao rematches Bradley and beats him, then cotto beats Martinez, then after pacquioa rematches and beats cotto at middleweight. Would that make him number a clear number 1 pound for pound? I don't see why not!

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
    Hypothetically, if pacquiao rematches Bradley and beats him, then cotto beats Martinez, then after pacquioa rematches and beats cotto at middleweight. Would that make him number a clear number 1 pound for pound? I don't see why not!
    most def *****!

Bradley is the second best welter right now, Pac's revenge would give Pac best his spot, Floyd fight don't happen but Pac manages to beat the lineal 160 pound champ (if Cotto beats Martinez) who else can be p4p no. 1????

Floyd who's list of opponents in recent years is Guerrero, Ortiz and Canelo...a unification bout at a catchweight lol against a guy who was more hype than anything. Or Ward who makes a living by fighting B grade trashmen LOl come on

Comment

It would depend on a lot, but even in a realistic "if it happened" scenario there's no way Pacquiao fights a middleweight champion Cotto at anything above 155. The guy fought at 150 and said, "never again," immediately afterwards. That would take a lot of shine off that potential win.

Comment

"If" Cotto beat martinez I think we would see a Floyd rematch with cotto not PAC

Comment

He needs to beat Ward at SMW and perhaps Kovalev at 170 catchweight.

Comment

Lmfao...damn whats next.."If Manny beats GGG, Ward and Stevenson will he be p4p #1...damn ya'll are desperate

Comment

Even if not on paper he already beat Timmy, and demolished Cotto they are not different fighters just because they don't cut weight and take whey protein.

Comment

no.................

Comment

If Pacquiao keeps winning, no matter who it is, journalists and P4P ranking sites will rise him up on the rankings because they want to see him on top.

Rios
                  Marquez/Bradley(Whoever looked worse)
                  Provodnikov, Alvarado or Khabib(Whoever looked worse in their last fight)

That's it, that is all Pacquiao needs to move up to #1. I'm serious.

Mayweather, just to compete with Pacquiao's god status, needs Lara/Trout winner, Martinez, and Golovkin. There would be no such thing as Mayweather getting credit for Canelo, Khan, Garcia, Alexander but Pacquiao could fight much worse fighters and be praised as top 10 ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                    Lmfao...damn whats next.."If Manny beats GGG, Ward and Stevenson will he be p4p #1...damn ya'll are desperate
                    Chillax if you've ever seen me post before in the great debate I usually take mayweathers side but I'm not a fanboy.

I think if either of them becomes the lineal middleweight champion it would be a remarkable achievement.

Comment

Working...
                    X