Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez willing to move down 10lbs to fight Floyd, but not move up 8 to fight Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez willing to move down 10lbs to fight Floyd, but not move up 8 to fight Ward?

Coward and a Bully

Moving down is a lot easier then moving up.

Comment

Well Floyds a champ at 154 so if Sergio can still make weight, why the hell not?

Pointless talking about it anyway its not as if Floyd would ever fight him.

Comment

Naturally bigger and the bigger pay day against Floyd vs naturally smaller and the smaller payday against Ward....

Comment

Originally posted by Anomaly460 View Post
          Naturally bigger and the bigger pay day against Floyd vs naturally smaller and the smaller payday against Ward....
          And people are ok with that. Yet when the naturally bigger Floyd fights Marquez for a big pay day, he's a coward.

Comment

Doesn't matter. Sergio Martinez is a Middleweight he hasn't been at 154 in over 8 fights. I keep saying that so it can sink in. Hes a middleweight.

If he was serious about getting a Floyd fight he would've moved down a long time ago and actually campaigned at 154. But he rather fight bums at 160 only to yell from the mountain tops that Floyd won't fight him. It's old now. People need to get over Martinez vs Mayweather.

Martinez at 154 and pushing 40. Waste of time.
            Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 02-24-2013, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Well Floyds a champ at 154 so if Sergio can still make weight, why the hell not?

Pointless talking about it anyway its not as if Floyd would ever fight him.
              I think that the size of Martinez is more even with Ward that with Floyd. Ward is smaller than Pavlik and Chavez

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                Coward and a Bully
                Sure there pal, what weights has Martinez fought at before? Now what WEIGHT has Ward fought at before? Ward is 6 foot 2, Martinez is 5 foot 10...Martinez has already moved up in his career.......twice.

Ward made the 175 pound champ move down.......and fight him in his own backyard. You do realize that Ward himself said that Martinez was too small.

"Coward and bully"

How about "dumb in dumber"? As in you sound pretty dumb but I can see you retorting with something even dumber.

Comment

he came from 154
                  moving down is easier

floyd is a MUCH easier fight for MUCH MUCH MUCH more money

why the hell would u even question this
                  ward is p4p#1 cant be beat

Comment

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...mall-for-fight

"I would love to fight Martinez but I don't think it is possible because of the weight. Martinez's people say that he is a small middleweight and they are right," said Ward.

"They say that if I go down to 160 then a fight could happen but I don't think that is possible." - Andre Ward

Comment

Working...
                    X