Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most disturbing video you've watched on the net?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 guys 1 hammer or the Dagestan massacre.

Comment

I've seen 3 guys 1 hammer, the Mexican drug cartels who sawed off the two guys' heads and a few other murder videos. None of them bothered me as much as the one where that sick little twat has a bucket full of puppies and throws them all in the river one by one. That video affected me worse than any I've ever seen.

Comment

squeal piggy.. or some ****

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          Nick Berg being beheaded by Al Qaeda soldiers.

And that video still sort of haunts me to this day.
          shidt^^^

thats the only one i seen... and i swore ill never click on anything like that ever again.. still havent to this day

Comment

The Nick Berg video wasn't that bad, and that obviously over dubbed scream kinda made it seem tacky. The Eugene Armstrong beheading is much worse, you can hear him gasping for air thru his neck hole...

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Just reading it trips me out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes
              My goodness that's.........that's as bad as it gets. I am absolutely disgusted.

Comment

This is weak, fack all the descriptions, post the videos here.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  3 guys 1 hammer or the Dagestan massacre.
                  Is that the one where like 30 guys get slaughtered by extremists?

And to the OP I watched the night club fire video, its pretty intense. You can hear some of the screams of people being burned alive, scary.
                  Last edited by Danny Gunz; 05-14-2012, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    Is that the one where like 30 guys get slaughtered by extremists?

And to the OP I watched the night club fire video, its pretty intense. You can hear some of the screams of people being burned alive, scary.
                    Yeah. You don't actually see anything graphic like the murder videos mentioned by others(aside from at one point a man on fire comes out of the burning building but from a far distance) but it's just the idea behind it. You know exactly what's going on if you've read about this, so your inside your head your thoughts automatically make it very disturbing.

Comment

The guys with the hammer deserve the worst torture/death possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X