Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Mayweather on his upbringing/ fighters he enjoyed watching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Floyd has some great stories.... Hanging out with Prince Naseem in Dubai? That's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      Just in,

dope...........

dont shake my hand after you blow your nose though..........lol

people have to see these videos. Even the haters would like it

Floyd hanging out with prince Naseem in Dubai

Floyd saying "How you doing Mr. Mosley" to Jack
      Last edited by DLT; 05-02-2012, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        It's sad because he comes off looking stupid, sort of like a computer that doesn't have much material, same repetitive script over and over on these 24/7s, but then you see a completely different Floyd in post fight press conference or the videos I've just posted. Floyd should definitely get on the producers of 24/7's case.
        Man this stuff was INCREDIBLE...I watched it 45 min ago, and will watch it later on!..I have NEVER seen this side of Floyd...I seen a smart version of himself, but not THIS smart...he is soooo smart and insightful...he says, he answers questions how he WANTS to, he never gives a correct answer..I was just racking my brain about this the other day wondering if he had listening problems...very very wise man right here, NO ONE will beat him

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
          and you buy that? i wish somebody from hbo asks him to eat dog****, see if he does it .. and who's brainless, the one acting like a douche or the the one telling him to act like it?

no one is responsible for your actions but yourself, ..dont tell me you've never heard that
          Accept the fact that Floyd is MORE than what u thought...u didnt realize it, until today..hell I didnt realize it, till today...this guy is waaay wiser than I thought

Comment

Damn I would pay to watch Floyd do sparring againsy Sweet Pea

Comment

Great stuff. It's inspiring hearing how much he loved boxing growing up. I particularly loved him sharing his fondness of Genaro Hernandez.

Comment

Great video, the way the interviewer phrased it was that he lumped up Pernell when they sparred as if he got that info from other people.
                Last edited by icebergisonfire; 05-02-2012, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by russian crushin View Post
                  does ellerbe have to put on that **** ass face during the whole interview?
                  lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I thought it was obvious that Floyd portrayed a WWE like character to sell him sell and his fights. He is just a smart person and knows how to make money. People do this all the time anyway. Look at most of these so call gangster rappers lying about their lives with fabricated rhymes. Or for a better example just look at WWE characters like The Rock. A made up character that people either hated(earlier in his career) or loved and he made a lot of money from both sides.

Comment

cool interviews

Comment

Working...
                      X