Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What If Bernard Hopkins Stood up In Front Of You During A Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What If Bernard Hopkins Stood up In Front Of You During A Fight?

Lol Lets take some Focus off Margarito,Cotto,Mosley.Ok Here's another Just For Fun Thread (Lets say That you go to an HBO/Pay Per View event to see your favorite Fighter Box,and that you paid for realy expensive seats that were realy hard to get.But the seat infront of you was occupied by Bernard Hopkins and he wouldnt sit down and you couldnt view the fight.Now you ask him politely to sit down and he say's "What did you just say?,Do you know who I am Chump? what do you do lol?)
    Last edited by SlickRikki; 01-26-2009, 08:02 PM.

I'd point to the guy next to me and say "He told me to do it"

Comment

I would say,I said sit down then I would Get punched in the face lol Jk I would be like I didnt say anything
      Last edited by SlickRikki; 01-26-2009, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Talk more **** so he can hit me so I can sue his ass.

Comment

I'd tell him to sit the **** down. I would have a dope story about how Bernard popped me unconcious.

Comment

I'd do a Calzaghe on his a$$.

Beat that motherf***er up

Comment

I would never open my mouth to Hopkins in a situation like that to begin with. He's a legend, Shane and him are close friends, they're in business together, etc...

If anything I'd be pissed that I just happened to get the seat behind Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua19355c View Post
                Lol Lets take some Focus off Margarito,Cotto,Mosley.Ok Here's another Just For Fun Thread (Lets say That you go to an HBO/Pay Per View event to see your favorite Fighter Box,and that you paid for realy expensive seats that were realy hard to get.But the seat infront of you was occupied by Bernard Hopkins and he wouldnt sit down and you couldnt view the fight.Now you ask him politely to sit down and he say's "What did you just say,Do you know who I am Chump? what do you do lol?)
                I'd tell Kevin Connely to move over a bit or I'd just stand up too. If the person behind you got upset, tell him to take it up with Bernard Hopkins.. He'd be standing up too before long.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua19355c View Post
                  Lol Lets take some Focus off Margarito,Cotto,Mosley.Ok Here's another Just For Fun Thread (Lets say That you go to an HBO/Pay Per View event to see your favorite Fighter Box,and that you paid for realy expensive seats that were realy hard to get.But the seat infront of you was occupied by Bernard Hopkins and he wouldnt sit down and you couldnt view the fight.Now you ask him politely to sit down and he say's "What did you just say,Do you know who I am Chump? what do you do lol?)
                  I'd inconspicuously jerk off then cum on the back of his neck for pissing me off.

Comment

I'd politely ask him to move aside, but after not getting a hug.

Comment

Working...
                    X