Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Carl froch Beats George groves is he top 3 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fantastic One
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobra_

Dropped to #17 on some rankings.

WTF?? From who?

Ring has him at #10.
    The RING having Froch at #10 is more shocking than someone else having him at #15 or lower.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

From what I saw he barely won 2 rounds against Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        He lost to Andre ward by only 2 rounds and bloodied his face whilst dominating th last 3 rounds.

Wards since then beat a weight drained Dawson, whom has been exposed as damaged goods. Since then hes been reduced to drug allegations and shoulder injuries.

Since froch close loss to ward he beat Bute, kessler, Mack, George groves. 3 OUT of those fights were within 9 rounds. Kessler nearly got stopped in the 12th.

laughably Timothy Bradley, whom hasnt won his last 4 eyes was p4p top 3. AHEAD OF THE GREAT KLITSCKO????

Surely now Bradleys luck has ran out as a non elite fighter, if froch steps up and wins the tough fight against groves. Hes surely top 3 P4p.

Discuss
        Bradley beat JMM NO DOUBT 8-4 or 9-3. Don't even try with that. I don't get why people think it was a close fight.

Comment

Hell no,,, top 3- are you kidding me..

He could be top 10 from the 7-10 range, but top 5 is absurd, let alone top 3

I like froch but unrealistic to have him top 3 or 4 p4p

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            He lost to Andre ward by only 2 rounds and bloodied his face whilst dominating th last 3 rounds.

Wards since then beat a weight drained Dawson, whom has been exposed as damaged goods. Since then hes been reduced to drug allegations and shoulder injuries.

Since froch close loss to ward he beat Bute, kessler, Mack, George groves. 3 OUT of those fights were within 9 rounds. Kessler nearly got stopped in the 12th.

laughably Timothy Bradley, whom hasnt won his last 4 eyes was p4p top 3. AHEAD OF THE GREAT KLITSCKO????

Surely now Bradleys luck has ran out as a non elite fighter, if froch steps up and wins the tough fight against groves. Hes surely top 3 P4p.

Discuss
            Get outta here with this bro!

Comment

Working...
            X