No announcement yet.

Amir Khan says Bradley's Twitter is fake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Khan has fought older fighters period threw out his career compared to Bradley..How many undefeated fighters has Bradley beating compared to Khan??If ya look at both fighters resumes Khan has fought older fighters,I did not say shot fighters so don't get ya panties in a bunch..
    Who the fuk cares you utter moron? You're talking about fights when Khan was a fukin prospect you absolute spaz.

Since he has moved to 140 and become a world champion, he has never fought an opponent as bad as the Casamayor that showed up to fight Bradley and thats a fact.

Comment

• I see that after *****s and *******s cease to exist, they will pass the torch to Bradley and Khan fans...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Absolutely nothing. But he will continually bring it up whilst he is getting owned.
        I bring it up because the same **** head Khan fans try to discredit a win of Bradley by saying a fighter(who nobody thought was shot at the time)he beat was shot or a has been...Meanwhile these same dirt bags get mad and say why Bring up Khan laying flat on his back..Because he was laid out by a guy who still is yet to win anything..A guy who was beat by Bradley's leftovers as well as Khans...So please stop trying to discredit a win over an accomplished fighter(Campbell)when the guy you are trying to pump up has been KO'd by a never was...

Comment

Who the fuk cares you utter moron? You're talking about fights when Khan was a fukin prospect you absolute spaz.

Since he has moved to 140 and become a world champion, he has never fought an opponent as bad as the Casamayor that showed up to fight Bradley and thats a fact.
          MAB and Gomez Mcflurry the list goes on and on Salita...Anyway I did not know when Khan moved to 140lb is when he stopped being a prospect(lol)funny...

Comment

I bring it up because the same **** head Khan fans try to discredit a win of Bradley by saying a fighter(who nobody thought was shot at the time)he beat was shot or a has been...Meanwhile these same dirt bags get mad and say why Bring up Khan laying flat on his back..Because he was laid out by a guy who still is yet to win anything..A guy who was beat by Bradley's leftovers as well as Khans...So please stop trying to discredit a win over an accomplished fighter(Campbell)when the guy you are trying to pump up has been KO'd by a never was...
            Everyone knew Campbell was washed up bro and had never fought at 140. The guy was fukin ***** anyway.

No ones getting mad. Its just irrelevent when you bring it up. It doesnt change the fact that Campbell and Casamayor were old washed up lightweights

Comment

Dude lost twice to Robbie freakin Peden
              Look who Pac lost to,can you even say they names??The point is look what Campbell accomplished,and before he move up to fight Bradley..Oh and Khan lost to Prescott...

Comment

MAB and Gomez Mcflurry the list goes on and on Salita...Anyway I did not know when Khan moved to 140lb is when he stopped being a prospect(lol)funny...
                MAB and Gomez were at lightweight when Khan was a prospect coming up you turd. Salita was mandatory challenger. McCloskey was in the top 10. Where was Casamayor ranked at 140, bro?

"McFlurry" is probably the lamest nickname ever created since "Kottie" or "Matts". It doesnt even make any sense. You're lame, man.

Comment

Look who Pac lost to,can you even say they names??The point is look what Campbell accomplished,and before he move up to fight Bradley..Oh and Khan lost to Prescott...
                  Campbell lost twice to Peden in his prime you bellend!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    Preferably old

“what if I lose to Khan, I’m out of the sweep steaks for the big fight”

Now I presume that doesn’t just go for Khan but potentially everyone who could beat him before he secures a payday hence the path of least resistance approach Bradley is currently taking.
                    it is a business though. Taking the path of least resistance to get a super fight with perhaps the biggest name in the sport and one of the toughest matches available to him, seems like he wants to be number #1 p4p and get rich too without the waiting in line......pretty smart.

Comment

Campbell lost twice to Peden in his prime you bellend!
                      And Khan was knockout in 30 secs in his prime by Prescott LOL...

Comment

Working...
                      X