Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny versus Ortiz,how does it play out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lolz Manny is now @147, he fought clottey @147, he fought margarito @150, the only reason he is fighting at CW instead of @147 with JMM is to give Marquez sort of a chance, straight up whatever weight Manny beats everything out of Ortiz ...

I could say it will be similar to PAC-Cotto where Ortiz will land some and do some damage but will get tons of hurt in return...

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      A great fighter lol , so he must CW everybody and use monster rings to show how great he is , I get the picture lol , he cant even fight JMM without a CW that is so fuken unreal , no way does Manny fight Ortiz at 147 he would get run over , Manny would DEMAND A CW or no fight and thats a FACT !!
      Oh yeah we got it.
      Floyd: Pac is next!
      a week later...
      Floyd: I never said that!
      a week later...
      Floyd: Well, I said that because that is what my idiot fans want to hear!
      Last edited by straightleft; 09-15-2011, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Ortiz's style suits Pac.

Pac eats him up and spits him out like Margarito's long lost half-brother.

Seriously, Ortiz's style is tailor made for Pac.

If Ortiz thought Maidana was bad, just imagine what he'd think of Pac's speed, angles, and power.

Comment

too much speed and angles for Vic to be able to keep up with Manny...mix that with Vic not being the hardest dude to hit....the reason the fight with Berto was so good because BOTH dudes love to square up....Manny peppers him into submission imo

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            too much speed and angles for Vic to be able to keep up with Manny...mix that with Vic not being the hardest dude to hit....the reason the fight with Berto was so good because BOTH dudes love to square up....Manny peppers him into submission imo
            Fully agreed with you again

Comment

despite the "young hungry lion" tag line GBP has been using to sell Ortiz, his still the same guy who quit against a very limited brawler named Maidana. The fact that Ortiz still haven't come to terms of quitting, claiming he doesnt remember the fight, tells me that when it starts to get tough he will most defo crack again.

Comment

fight won't happen. ortiz will ask for ost and pac will refuse.

Comment

Pac KO2 Ortiz.

The only way to beat Pac offensively, IMO, is a sustained beatdown to the body. Although Margarito tried that as well and failed.

Comment

ortiz is the harder puncher in the division and manny is EZ to hit

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
                      ortiz is the harder puncher in the division and manny is EZ to hit
                      When Manny gets in ... Ortiz gets out.

Comment

Working...
                      X