Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to see.. Ortiz or Berto versus Yhurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman knocked Berto out during sparing so Berto definitely won't step in the ring for a real fight against One Time.

Comment

Ortiz would quit at the weigh in stare down. Thurman would put Berto to sleep.

Thurman has already beaten better fighters than Berto and Ortiz, I'd like to see him fight Porter, Alexander or Maidana now.

Comment

Berto seems to be getting his act together. We'll have to see how he does in his next fight. But I would definitely go with him over Ortiz who looks so bad right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
          Ortiz would quit at the weigh in stare down. Thurman would put Berto to sleep.

Thurman has already beaten better fighters than Berto and Ortiz, I'd like to see him fight Porter, Alexander or Maidana now.
          Lol.

What I want to know is, is Thurman a mando to the winner of Porter Brook? I thought he is.

Comment

No..

I want to see Ortiz-Berto 2 in a loser retires fight

Comment

Berto would be a good one

Comment

Thurman vs Berto. But both, Berto and Ortiz, would ended losing by stoppage i think.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Would these be good matchups or tests?
                  I can't stand watching ortiz, so even if he was a better matchup I would still prefer he faced Berto. That being said, I think berto is a better challenge anyways, he presents more of a challenge and can adapt, if Thurman beat Berto his stock would rise in my eyes, people wrote off Berto like Williams too soon, a few losses doesn't mean he isn't a top fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
                    Lol.

What I want to know is, is Thurman a mando to the winner of Porter Brook? I thought he is.
                    I think he's going to be mandatory for the WBA belt real soon, he's been interim champ for a while now.

Comment

nooooooo those are huge step downs.

Comment

Working...
                      X