Collapse
No announcement yet.

***Chief2ndzOnly!'s Disturb the Booties for Billions Thread!!!!***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] ***Chief2ndzOnly!'s Disturb the Booties for Billions Thread!!!!***

Alright Lounge Rats. This is how the game goes. You post 10 consecutive posts of fine booty pics(I'll be the only judge of if they are fine specimens or not), and you win 10 billion points.

***Make sure you number your posts so I can tell where you are at in your count***

If you post 10 consecutive gifs of booty you win 100 billion points. If somebody interupts your posts before you get to 5 no one gets the points. If somebody interupts/disturbs you after 5 you both split the points earned before the disturbance/c0ckblock occured.

Now if you start off with regular pics, you have to keep it regular pics throughout the duration of that attempt, same goes for gifs. If you start with gifs you have to stick with gifs for the entire attempt(Got it? Good).

If you get disturbed you can start over and change to whichever one(pics or gifs), you just have to be consistant throughout that particular attempt.

***FAO Disturbers*** In order to disturb someone's attempt, you MUST disturb them with a booty pic of your own and it MUST be a gif. If you dont disturb them within the rules set, they get to keep all the points where you disturbed them at, and the disturber will get NO split of the points due to improper disturbance.

Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*edit* I do NOT count as a disturber.
    Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 01-12-2013, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

not an easy thing to do while driving but nevertheless I know it's going to be fun to watch.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                not an easy thing to do while driving but nevertheless I know it's going to be fun to watch.

You son of bitch!

Comment

Booty is proof of God. Chance cant make it like that. Perfecto.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X