Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2012 MLB Postseason Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the tigers just win the world series? I just changed it to tbs and they are celebrating with champagne.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
      Don't really have one. I like the outfield as-is, and Anderson is a beast of course. Balfour is entertaining.
      Aye. .

I guess I'm sort of the same, I don't support one player over the team. I just like our entire team, and the way we work.

Really like Brian Roberts, big fan of his style. Jones, Markakis, and Machado are cool to watch as well.

We really don't have any "super stars" but just an all around solid team, with good chemistry, and a deep bullpen.

Just like back when I remember watching them as a kid - Roberto Alomar, Brady Anderson, Ripken, Mussina, Erickson.. And oen of the most wasted talents of the past few decades in Armando Benetiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by el malo View Post
        Did the tigers just win the world series? I just changed it to tbs and they are celebrating with champagne.
        Nah, just the ALDS, and advancing to the championship series against either the Yanks, or Orioles. . LET'S GO O's!!!!

Think I'll drive out to Detroit to watch them play, actually.

Comment

• No Battle of The Bay rematch this year. Still room on this Giants train for you, Ten.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            No Battle of The Bay rematch this year. Still room on this Giants train for you, Ten.......
            I've got hate for the Giants man, can't board that train Pea, we A's have a grudge I'm pulling for the O's as long as they're still in it. Beyond that, I'm through, tough ending to swallow.

Comment

• Originally posted by el malo View Post
              Did the tigers just win the world series? I just changed it to tbs and they are celebrating with champagne.
              They do that after every series, every team does that. They will be crowned world champions in a few weeks though.........just saying. Verlander is the greatest pitcher since Roger Clemens of the late 80s.

Good luck to the O's, they deserve to win this series, although New York would be a much easier matchup for the Tigers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                They do that after every series, every team does that. They will be crowned world champions in a few weeks though.........just saying. Verlander is the greatest pitcher since Roger Clemens of the late 80s.

Good luck to the O's, they deserve to win this series, although New York would be a much easier matchup for the Tigers.

.... !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  .... !!!!
                  Sorry brah, the Tigers get it done this year. Nothing personal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Sorry brah, the Tigers get it done this year. Nothing personal.

Same here....

C you guys Sat. !!!
                    Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 10-12-2012, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• St. Lou, thank you..........yeeeeesssssssssssssssss:****you::**** you:

Comment

Working...
                      X