No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers: I'm Concerned About The Judging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers: I'm Concerned About The Judging

Eddie Chambers doesn’t have anything against any of the three judges who’ve been assigned to score his fight against Tomasz Adamek later tonight.

But Philadelphia’s Chambers can’t help but be concerned about what might occur if, as expected, their 12-round heavyweight fight goes to the scorecards at Prudential Center in Newark, N.J. The Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley debacle has dominated headlines this week, but to Chambers it was just the continuation of a disturbing judging trend in a sport already beset by more problems than it can correct.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think a lot of boxers feel the same way. Be prepared to see a lot of knockouts in the near future.

Comment

Easy solution. Take it out of the hands of the judges. knock him out.

Comment

yet, he will not make an extra effort to go for the knockout and leave it in the hands of the judges.

Comment

It's an American boxer (Eddie Chambers) vs. a boxer from another country (Tomasz Adamek), so I'm worried that as usual, the foreign boxer will be robbed by the American judges. It's been happening a lot:

Pacquiao-Bradley
          Kotelnik-Alexander
          Matthysse-Judah
          Matthysse-Alexander
          Lara-Williams
          Campillo-Cloud

Comment

Don't worry Eddie, it is the foreign boxers that get robbed by their American counterparts on American soil

Pacquiao vs Bradley
            Lara vs Williams
            Abril vs Rios
            Alexnader vs Kotelnik/Mathysse
            Lewis vs Holyfield

But you are right Eddie, it is bad for boxing.

Comment

I doubt there is going to be a controversial decision. Adamek in his whole career never had controversial decision, win or lose.

Comment

Adamek got a gift over Briggs in their rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  It's an American boxer (Eddie Chambers) vs. a boxer from another country (Tomasz Adamek), so I'm worried that as usual, the foreign boxer will be robbed by the American judges. It's been happening a lot:

Pacquiao-Bradley
                  Kotelnik-Alexander
                  Matthysse-Judah
                  Matthysse-Alexander
                  Lara-Williams
                  Campillo-Cloud
                  Man how dumb can you be. The arena will be full of Adamek fans, they will cheer at every jab. Even though it's in america Adamek has the home advantage on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Man how dumb can you be. The arena will be full of Adamek fans, they will cheer at every jab. Even though it's in america Adamek has the home advantage on this one.
                    No.

There are quite a few people from Philadelphia there tonight to root for Chambers, Jennings, etc.

The referee and judges are all Americans, none of them are Polish.

Comment

Working...
                    X