Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks Mike Tyson could have beat danny williams is he did not get injured...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mcbride did not knock him the **** out tyson was winning but quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddest man on da planet
      mcbride did not knock him the **** out tyson was winning but quit.
      ok, maybe you should not have said anything, 'cause quitting is worse than getting ko'd lol! i was actually helping your argument until you put you foot in your mouth. i suggest you don't say anything anymore lol!

Comment

I think Tyson fans put too much emphasis on his "knee" injury. Danny had a simple strategy; weather the early attacks from Tyson and tired him out until he was vunerable to his counter-offense.

Comment

knee ore not tyson hasnt been in proper fighting shape for 10 years

Comment

put it like this tysons used his legs to generate all of his power. with out his legs he's ****. its sorta likt ali with a broken left hand.

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
              put it like this tysons used his legs to generate all of his power. with out his legs he's ****. its sorta likt ali with a broken left hand.
              good point.

Comment

Mike was killin him, just look at round one. Danny was hangin on for dear life.

Comment

tyson is allways good in the first round, his real problem is that he aint good the stamina no more.

Comment

Tyson did OK with Lewis for one round, he still got knocked out!

Comment

Sorry I don't buy it. Tyson is shot and injuries don't have all that much to do with it

Comment

Working...
                      X