Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

truth or myth ? are eastern european boxer taking over?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. Once they stop ducking talented fighters they will learn the hard way that skills pay the bills. Just more competition for us Americans to look good against.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
      GGG is neither white nor Eastern European.
      By that logic Ward ain't black nor white

Comment

Originally posted by King Lomachenko View Post
        By that logic Ward ain't black nor white
        No, he's mixed race.

Comment

No, he's mixed race.
          And what is mixed race mixed with?

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
            us Americans
            Yes they are petrified of Tim Bradley, Jermell Charlo, Daniel Jacobs, Shawn Porter, Deontay Wilder, Andre Ward & GRJ LMAO

Didn't they just wipe out 175.. Cloud, Hopkins, Pascal.

Didn't they beat your best at CW like Steve Cunningham & James Toney?

I didn't see any Americans WK ducked over a decade? I don't see any ducking now.. I certainly don't see any US MW's defeating GGG or him ducking any too!

I don't see Kovalev ducking anybody! Nor do I see Postol or Lomachenko ducking Americas best! Nor do I see Povetkin ducking Wilder..

So who's ducking?
            Last edited by 1g5a22; 06-22-2016, 10:36 AM.

Comment

EE's & ducking LOL Lomachenko is a two weight champ in 7 fights, Usyk is going for Holyfields CW record & Bivol is WBA interim champ in only 7 fights! LOL OK DUCKERS..

Didn't Abraham challenge EVERYONE at 168 even though he is essentially a MW too!

Duckers is something they AREN'T!

Comment

GGG is neither white nor Eastern European.
                ^^^^^ you know you just ruined lives with that statement

Comment

Originally posted by King Lomachenko View Post
                  And what is mixed race mixed with?
                  Russian father. Korean Mother. Kazakh a former soviet nation with the soviet implemented amateur programme.

He has EE heritage & soviet boxing roots.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                    Yes they are petrified of Tim Bradley, Jermell Charlo, Daniel Jacobs, Shawn Porter, Deontay Wilder, Andre Ward & GRJ LMAO

Didn't they just wipe out 175.. Cloud, Hopkins, Pascal.

Didn't they beat your best at CW like Steve Cunningham & James Toney?

I didn't see any Americans WK ducked over a decade? I don't see any ducking now.. I certainly don't see any US MW's defeating GGG or him ducking any too!

I don't see Kovalev ducking anybody! Nor do I see Postol or Lomachenko ducking Americas best! Nor do I see Povetkin ducking Wilder..

So who's ducking?
                    toney moved up and kicked Jirov

ass at cruiser...he never lost at cruiser....at least get your facts str8

Loma is the truth but I dont see Postol getting past Bud...postol is a good fighter though

Comment

lets wait for kovalev vs ward, lomachenko vs walters and most of all, canelo vs GGG.

the west will always have the upper hand especially america because sports, competition, war is a way of life in america.

the eastern bloc needed state sponsored meldonium to compete with the athletic and physical prowess of the west and in terms of america, what the unintended consequences of american slavery,

physically superior genes.

Comment

Working...
                      X