Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Of course Marquez's kids want him to retire

They know Pac was winning and got caught with a lucky punch
    check the replay, marquez saw pacquiao come in with his hands low, took a small step back and shot a huge straight on the chin of pac, timing and skill, not lucky punch, its not like they were trading punches and marquez luckly got the better of him, manny stepped in hands low and was hit at a perfect time

Comment

Your mom fuked up, she should have just swallowed you.

Comment

LOL, at that being a lucky punch. That was all skill.

Comment

[QUOTE=inITtoWINit;12793632]Oh hell no. You're not about to screw Manny out of a rematch, after he done gave you 3 ****in chances to redeem yourself.

Manny bought you that new house we all saw on 24/7. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.[/QUOTt

the guy who should be doing the thanking is pac,thanks to good matchmaking he was able to make millions off of faded,weightdrained fighters like Oscar and cotto,marg,all very weak or caught at the right time,,,pac should thank arum for that,that fancy pool he had or has with the glove designed is thanks to terrific matchmaking

Comment

[QUOTE=lopez36;12794209]
            Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            Oh hell no. You're not about to screw Manny out of a rematch, after he done gave you 3 ****in chances to redeem yourself.

Manny bought you that new house we all saw on 24/7. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.[/QUOTt

the guy who should be doing the thanking is pac,thanks to good matchmaking he was able to make millions off of faded,weightdrained fighters like Oscar and cotto,marg,all very weak or caught at the right time,,,pac should thank arum for that
            No disrespect homie but Cotto had just fought at 147 two fights removed..i'm a cotto fan but that is a bullshh excuse how are you drained when you had just spent years fighting at 147 and only moved up for one fight before coming back down, hell cotto drained Margarito too for the first fight..Oscar asked to fight Pacquaio not the other way around, and he gave us all justice on margarito for what margarito did to Cotto with wraps.

Cotto fought margarito at 153
            Pac fought margarito at 150
            Last edited by turnedup; 12-10-2012, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              You landed the punch of a lifetime..why even chance it. Retire right now lol..last thing he needs is to go fight someone else have it done to him and then retire. Might as well go now with the paper belt and the glorious win...that fight last night could've gone either way prior to that punch..take your victory and runnnnnnnnnn..you have nothing left to prove. But please please stop talking about you got robbed..it devalues your accomplishment.

Pacquaio should fight Tim Bradley, vent all that rage from that loss on Tim..if last night's pacquaio shows up feather fist Tim is in trouble. Actually i'm glad he lost last night..might make him get his head back in the game and stop working with Buboy so much..look at his other fighter who fought last night..ya'll talk about no defense..don't think that's freddie's fault after watching Iron Fist last night eat a million punches from Gamboa..yes he dropped him but he was a punching bag to land a few shots.
              of course it could have,there was still a lot of rounds left,so it could have gone his way too,i think if any fighter here is lucky is pac to have such a great promoter feeding him over the hill fighters or shot fighters and weighdrained,now that to me means manny should runnnnnnn as you say,and thank arum a million times for setting him up with the right opponents at the right time and make all that money..

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                of course it could have,there was still a lot of rounds left,so it could have gone his way too,i think if any fighter here is lucky is pac to have such a great promoter feeding him over the hill fighters or shot fighters and weighdrained,now that to me means manny should runnnnnnn as you say,and thank arum a million times for setting him up with the right opponents at the right time and make all that money..
                I done already disproved that notion you just made..read my reply to your other post.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  I will lose all respect for him if he refuses to give Pacquiao a rematch considering how many times Pac gave him rematches to redeem himself.
                  IM PRETTY SURE MARQUEZ WILL NOT LOOSE ANY SLEEP IF YOU DONT RESPECT HIM,HE DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE FCUK YOU ARE.AND TO SAY PAC GAVE HIM REMATCHES TO REDEEM HIMSELF.REMEMBER THIS WORDS VERY CLEARLY AND STRAIGHT FROM YOUR IDOL PACQUIAO'S MOUTH.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN MANNY,IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE THAT YOU WILL LIKE TO FIGHT NEXT.
                  MANNY:ITS UPTO MY PROMOTOR,I ONLY FIGHT WHO HE TELLS ME TO FIGHT

THANK YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT,OH AND HERE YOU NEED THIS

Comment

Unfortunately JuanMa's victory will be overshadowed by Jenni Rivera's death!!!

Comment

Originally posted by awara View Post
                      rematch with random blood test i bet both will say NO
                      wrong because marquez already said if pac wants to he'll test as long as pac doesn it too,even that trainer of marquez said they can do blood,urine and fecal tests if they want....

Comment

Working...
                      X