Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACMAN vs BAM BAM: Sign Me Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't mind seeing it considering Floyd's still no where to be found.

Comment

pac back to fighting 10 rounders on hbo

Comment

sounds like a good fight but, the thing is rios not gonna want to fight pac after pac loses to jmm.

so make rios vs jmm after marquez schools pac again

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          all fights outside of Floyd are meaningless..might as well make an exciting fight

by your criteria, we can just make a mike jones fight
          oh get off me with that floyd bull****. im a flom as much as your a *******. rios is to green an 2 weight classes removed from manny. he aint ready. pac can fight a legit opponent.

Comment

That would be a very exciting, entertaining fight.

I would'nt mind it at all.

Get it done.

Comment

No problem with this fight if its not on PPV..

Why would this be ppv? rios just moved to 140

Comment

Originally posted by kingjosh View Post
                No problem with this fight if its not on PPV..

Why would this be ppv? rios just moved to 140
                this its same if floyd fought guerrero and made it a ppv its bs. to begin with.

Comment

The only meaningful, legacy enhancing fights left for Pac are either Floyd or Bradley 2.

The Floyd fight ain't happening.

And even the relevancy of a Bradley re-match is debatable - he already beat Tim, and the actual fight will be even less exciting than the first time because Tim now knows he can't engage with Pac.

So what do you have left? Devon, Paulie and Berto - who wouldn't engage with him either and stink it up before getting TKO'd or lasting the distance while the crowd spend most of the fight booing.

Now, the Lucas fight would be a barnburner, and actually thinking about it, very very credible. But won't happen because of the TR/GBP ******ation.

So is Rios really that bad an option? At least Brandon won't be intimidated by Pac and will look to engage. I like the sweet science as much as y'all but c'mon, do we really need another Manny fight where the opponent won't engage?

Floyd has the same problem in terms of opponents. Aside from Pac, Sergio and maybe someone like Lara, who are really credible opponents for him?

That's why I had no real beef with the Ortiz and Cotto fights.

Not every fight has to be or can be a legacy decider. The problem is the Fl00mos and *******s have made it all a big competition between each other, and will sh-t on the choice of opponent either picks because they can't take a step back and see that there's really not that much out there for either.

Comment

This fight wouldn't go 3 rounds.

Pac is in another league compared to Rios.

Rios would take the beating of his life and get frustrated by Pac's footwork.

Rios would get caught by a punch he doesn't see and get put to sleep before he's realized whats happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      you'd rather see Ortiz wig out again for $70?

Other than Mayweather or Marquez I don't see anyone beating Pac from 140-147. Not a single one of them cats have the boxing ability, craft, determination to put it all together to beat Pac. They either have a great punch but are too stationery n not enough boxing skills or they are good at boxing but don't have enough craft to keep Pac off from his rhytm. Plus the way Ortiz likes to engage and his size it would make it a decent fight for as long as it lasts.

Comment

Working...
                      X