No announcement yet.

Romney will take the US to war with Iran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    So what was the number, in said "research" all those years ago?

And when does the monstrous amount become less of a monstrosity?
    I don't remember the exact figures, but it was no where near the 10-12 Million mark that they came up with. I don't think it matters other than for the purposes of knowing the truth.. to be honest. The fact remains that it was one of most tragic events in human history even if the numbers were exaggerated it's an event that we should never forget.

Comment

So what was the number, in said "research" all those years ago?

And when does the monstrous amount become less of a monstrosity?
      It's a difficult subject to discuss because people get hurt and call the other party anti semitic. This has always been here, it's not discussed often because people are taught that 6m died by gas chambers at school as a doctrine.

Anything besides this and you will be labeled as a racist and anti semitic.

Weird. I know.

Either way, there is evidence that disputes the 6-12m claim.

Those are just the facts, people can believe what they want. Idc. This happened ages ago so it has no relevance in 2012 besides being a multi million dollar industry.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cerrote View Post
        It's a difficult subject to discuss because people get hurt and call the other party anti semitic. This has always been here, it's not discussed often because people are taught that 6m died by gas chambers at school as a doctrine.

Weird. I know.

Those are just the facts, people can believe what they want. Idc. This happened ages ago so it has no relevance in 2012 besides being a multi million dollar industry.
        I agree, I do find it disgusting how some people profit from such a tragedy and use it as a tool. Specially people that were't even born during the time that these events took place. I saw a video on youtube of a young Jewish gentleman that was debating other Jewish guys. When the subject of the holocaust was brought up the young Jewish guy disagreed with the 2 other Jewish guys and literally started crying. We're prisoners to self entitlement. All 3 had one thing in common. They didn't live through it . They just heard about it through popular Hollywood movies

Comment

Weird. I know.

I think that is the discussion in a nutshell ..........

If groups are going to constantly remind civilization of the holocaust, then there should be some tolerance for disagreement. You cannot keep such history in the forefront of discussion, and at the same time penalize those who want to analyze the so-called facts presented, by calling them anti-semitic or even worst.

No one has been able to prove that six million jews were murdered by Hitler, in fact no one has been able to prove even half of that figure ... and many scholarly persons have tried their hardest. That is a fact!

Its not anti-anything to be analytical of presented numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            I agree, I do find it disgusting how some people profit from such a tragedy and use it as a tool. Specially people that were't even born during the time that these events took place. I saw a video on youtube of a young Jewish gentleman that was debating other Jewish guys. When the subject of the holocaust was brought up the young Jewish guy disagreed with the 2 other Jewish guys and literally started crying. We're prisoners to self entitlement. All 3 had one thing in common. They didn't live through it . They just heard about it through popular Hollywood movies
            Post this video, i'm highly interested. Sounds like it was a heated debate between both parties.

Comment

Post this video, i'm highly interested. Sounds like it was a heated debate between both parties.
              I must warn people, some of the content in the video is disturbing.
              But I feel like it must be viwed to prove my point that as disgusting as the older gentlemen behaved the younger one took it too far. He didn't live through it. He's only heard about it

it starts at 0:50

I find the the lack of compassion shown by the two older gentlemen disgusting. IMO most of it stems from religious ideologies that people have unnecessarily died over. Thank God i'm agnostic

Comment

The "number" I have heard was around 6 million. But how desensitized does one have to be to have a "argument" if it was only half that number? Christ on a sandwich....

I know there have been other atrocities on this mud ball we call Earth. Probably even bigger in number.

Can't say I don't blame the Israeli's for having a nervous problem with a country the size of Iran having their leaders talking about "whipping them off the face of the Earth."

And it might be funny to see Romney in a visit to theologically run, or none at at all, nation.

"Mormon's? Lmaooooooo."

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I must warn people, some of the content in the video is disturbing.
                  But I feel like it must be viwed to prove my point that as disgusting as the older gentlemen behaved the younger one took it too far. He didn't live through it. He's only heard about it

it starts at 0:50

I find the the lack of compassion shown by the two older gentlemen disgusting. IMO most of it stems from religious ideologies that people have unnecessarily died over. Thank God i'm agnostic
                  That's the video vcvc posted a few moths back.

Stop trying to emulate his style, you're failing.

Comment

The "number" I have heard was around 6 million. But how desensitized does one have to be to have a "argument" if it was only half that number? Christ on a sandwich....

I know there have been other atrocities on this mud ball we call Earth. Probably even bigger in number.

Can't say I don't blame the Israeli's for having a nervous problem with a country the size of Iran having their leaders talking about "whipping them off the face of the Earth."

And it might be funny to see Romney in a visit to theologically run, or none at at all, nation.

"Mormon's? Lmaooooooo."
                    they say it was 6 Million jews, but 11 Million inotal including Gypsies, ****sexuals, political prisoners and the disabled

and he didn't say "whipping them off the face of the Earth" it
                    was a misunderstanding

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...IKML_blog.html

Comment

"Misunderstanding", huh?

Lol.

Off the wall, but did anybody watch the talking heads on Fox and MSNBC saying Condoleezza Rice might be a good Repub choice for California Governor?

Same broad that toed the party line that sent us into Iraq for WMD's?

Maybe some bad intel could come in, and we could invade Mexico.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X