Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo is just that damn good!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cintron and Mosley are not good opponents at this stage. Cintron looked like an amateur with zero punching power and still gave Canelo some trouble at one point. shane at this point is horrible. I'm gonna wait till he fights a legit guy and shows what he really really can do. but I do think he has some skills
    Last edited by Lords; 07-02-2012, 11:23 AM.

Comment

I think that he definitely looks the goods so far and seems to be getting better and better. Only time will tell but IMO he's got a very bright future!

Comment

he has beaten no one good yet lets see how he does against cotto in december

Comment

Originally posted by LasVegas Boxing View Post
          he has beaten no one good yet lets see how he does against cotto in december
          Cotto is going to fight N'Jikam in December, bet on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Yup, i agree.

I really believe Canelo is the real deal and not just a hypejob as it seems 95% of the people on this forum think.

I get that he hasn't beat a legit opponent yet but the kid is 21 years old FFS, people need to rememeber that.

Which other 21 year old has a resume that comes anywhere near Canelo's?

Everyone keeps using the ''GoldenBoy are protecting him'' line. Are they really? I mean, The Punisher, Kirkland and then Ortiz were all opponents GBP wanted, does that look as if they are protecting him?

Canelo is the real deal. He aint no hypejob. You haters will still be hating no matter who he beats.
            Tyson, patterson, Morales, barrera, Camacho SR., Vargas, Benitez, Trinidad and a few others had better resume at 20 that Canelo's, they we're Champs at 20 and fighting the best of their division.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Cotto is going to fight N'Jikam in December, bet on it.
              Cotto/ Mayweather rematch in December.

Comment

Canelo might actually be a good fighter, but given his pathetic schedule so far how can you tell? As was stated earlier, if he was just a contender fighting these guys it would be no big deal, but the crooks at the WBC want us to believe he's a world champion. I'm still burnt up mad that Suliaman let this kid beat up a 2nd rate 147lb fringe contender (Hatton) for the vacant WBC 154lb belt! As long as crap like this continues this great sport will never again be main stream

Comment

Working...
                X