No announcement yet.

DIAZ: "I didn't say he CHEATS, I said that he's a FRAUD"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Who cares what Diaz thinks? Hes an old fart cutman that has no business being a head trainer.
    He's not just a cutman.

He was named 1999 Trainer of the Year
    by the International Boxing Hall of Fame.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
      He's not just a cutman.

He was named 1999 Trainer of the Year
      by the International Boxing Hall of Fame.
      dont even respond to that ******. Dudes a ******* to the fullest and doesnt watch boxing, just pacquiao, and his gay little team

Comment

He never said at all that Ariza cheated. He just said that Ariza is taking undo credit for Pac being great when he has minimal to nothing to do with how good a fighter pacman is. I don't where he is calling anybody a cheater.

Comment

diaz is an awesome guy.

it tickles me to see people talk so confidently when they clearly don't watch the sport outside of their favorite fighter (in this case favorite trainer) and live off examiner articles to form opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
            The sting and resulting stigma of the accusations apparently still resonates with Ariza, who believes that Diaz was unfairly targeting him.

"I train my fighters, and I'm legitimate. I don't give them anything. Anything illegal," said Ariza, who was still fuming long after the fight's conclusion. "If that makes him [Diaz] feel better, and that's his way, I just didn't think that it was an appropriate place to do it after a fight, but, it is what it is."

But Diaz said that he was not accusing Ariza of doing anything illegal.

"Maybe it's in his subconcious or something like that. But at no time did I ever say that he cheats," said Diaz. "I didn't say that he cheats, I said that he's a fraud if he thinks that Manny Pacquiao is what he is because he had anything to do with why Pacquiao is what he is. Pacquiao and Freddie Roach are of everything, with or without Ariza."

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/12/1...-i-dont-cheat/
            Thanks for the update man.

Comment

Ariza has got way more credit than he deserves, i guess Diaz pointing that out really hurt Ariza's feelings.

Comment

I think Ariza helped Pacquiao improve his stamina. His conditioning is tough, saw it live.

Comment

No matter HOW good a nutritionist/conditioning consultant he is,
                  Ariza's mouth has been disproportionately busy as of late. Really,
                  disrespecting Miguel Diaz' own accomplishments was out of line.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    Diaz 10 Ariza 9
                    Come on that has to be a 10-8 rounds that first line was a knockdown for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      diaz is an awesome guy.

it tickles me to see people talk so confidently when they clearly don't watch the sport outside of their favorite fighter (in this case favorite trainer) and live off examiner articles to form opinions.
                      The guy seems like a class act to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X