No announcement yet.

Mikkel Kessler's footwork is not good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikkel Kessler's footwork is not good

His feet are too close to eachother. If he can just keep his feet more apart from eachother he will be more stable and wont lose his balance so easily. I noticed this last night. Am I right?

No............

Comment

Kessler's footwork/movement could certainly be better.

Comment

Kessler needs to improve on a lot of things if he intends to win the Super Six. Footwork is one of them....

Comment

i did like the way he let his hands go last night but he doesnt have good footwork at all.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            His feet are too close to eachother. If he can just keep his feet more apart from eachother he will be more stable and wont lose his balance so easily. I noticed this last night. Am I right?
            Your feet being closer together gives you more mobility. I box and that's why. If you feet are wide apart you get better leverage on your shots but lose allota mobility.

Comment

His footwork may have deteriorated a bit, i remember against calzague his base was very wide. He also has a bad habit of going straight back, and he can't fight going backwards.
              I was suprised when the commentators said Kessler was a counter puncher, I thought "a counter puncher that can't fight going backward? Get the fug ooouuuuuta heeeeeea,"

Comment

also look who he was fighting a suuuuuper ****ing awkward guy in froch. Froches stance is so off ballance and wide he was stepping all over kessler's feet. If there is anyone who need to work on their game it's froch. your chin can only take you so far.

Kessler did what he had to do go the the body early and oftin... but now i'm a bit concerned with froch it's his first loss and now he's going into fight abrahms a power punch who comes on late in fights... damn!

I have a feeling if froch get;s koed... his career as a fighter is done.

Comment

Working...
                X