Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Joshua Clottey really spends time to read our post...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would recommend he headbutt and cut pac in the 1st rd ...

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
      You made me LMAO

Comment

Clottey..take Performance Enhancing Drugs...it will help you become a champion in 7 weight divisions, 4 lineals, and even beat the Klits.

TAKE A-SIDE METH... Go seek the Mayweather's advice man.

Manny cannot tek yer poonches.

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
          That's a great idea.

He did it with Zab and Cotto.

Pac ain't that good with one eye.

Though I don't want to face an angry Pacquiao in the ring.

Comment

He needs to keep his hands tight and cover, but he can't waste time sitting behind the guard letting Pacquiao move and go first, giving Pacquiao space is suicide, that's where he can move, go in and out, and control the fight. He needs to move up, cut the ring off, let his hands go, really pick the workrate up, get physical and shove and hold if he has to, just impose his size and work Pacquiao over whilst keeping a fairly tight defence, but he still will get hit, that's inevitable and he has to take chances to beat Manny, so he might get hit, but just minimize the openings while being aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Measy1749 View Post
              hey im from the bronx mannnnnn....its as bad as u make it, like every town, it has its good areas and it has it's bad areas.
              Do you know what part of the Bronx he lives in?
              If you dont then what is your point?

Comment

jab him to death Josh.....make him pay for for every step forward.....and please be physical, beat the body like a African drum......most of all remember that this man Manny Pacquiao is JUST a man......he's done all these wonderful things but guess what?!?.....he never fought Joshua Clottey and let that be known early by dictating policy with your jab......bring the gold back to the Gold Coast and enjoy some fufu, red red and some yam....you got this Joshua!!...I believe in you!!

Comment

"I am da Josh Clottey. doun't wourry, i cannot tek me pounches. I am a fighter that is very strong and i see da pounches couming. I am faster than Cotta, and i don't have cuts, i will beat him decisively."

Joshua Clottey.

Comment

Working...
                  X