Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOXERS and TRAINERS make their Mayweather/Pacquiao picks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Miranda's Mayweather impression was funny. Miranda said "Mayweather has Pacquiao studied in his book". Not literally in his book but in his head. Most seem to be picking Mayweather and have their explanation for that. Those who picked Pacquiao really have no explanation. I find that weird because I can easily explain why Pacquiao could possibly win.
    EXPLAIN PLEASE

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
      people already know the outcome of this fight---i knew itfrom day 1---easy victory for floyd---
      floyd thought it was so easy that he tried negotiate for to be in 154 lbs w/ 10 gloves looks like someone's afraid of getting hurt... lol

Comment

the dude on this video sounds like borat sometimes..... i got floyd on this fight though....

Comment

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
          floyd thought it was so easy that he tried negotiate for to be in 154 lbs w/ 10 gloves looks like someone's afraid of getting hurt... lol
          Roach really has you believing that huh??? "Dont believe everything you read" one of the oldest quotes in the book dude

Comment

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post

Comment

Working...
            X