OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    I moved the thread up here.

There's no need for multiple new threads on the topic each day. If you'd like me to take "election" out of the title, fine. But the only reason there's a new topic on the candidates each day, is because it's an election year...

If you guys feel that there's a topic about the candidates that deserves its own thread. Be my guest, create one. If it takes off, I'll let it be. If it don't, expect me to either delete it or move it up here.

In return, I'd expect (and appreciate) you use discression when posting and ask yourself "does this need its own thread, or should I just post this in the master thread?"
    the thread wasnt about hillary vs trump or the U.S. elections,

it was about a mainstream television doctor who lost his job because he questioned the health of a american presidential candidate.

How could you not see that?

That thread should have stayed. Im not trying to argue here, im just telling you that thread wasnt about hillary vs donald trump which is what this thread IS ABOUT.

that thread was about dr. drew pinksy who lost his job because he questioned hillary's health. this is modern day western fascism which is what the heart and soul and subject matter of that thread was. How can you fire an opinion guy for giving an opinion

Just my .02.

You do what you feel like you got to do....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      the thread wasnt about hillary vs trump or the U.S. elections,

it was about a mainstream television doctor who lost his job because he questioned the health of a american presidential candidate.

How could you not see that?

That thread should have stayed. Im not trying to argue here, im just telling you that thread wasnt about hillary vs donald trump which is what this thread IS ABOUT.

that thread was about dr. drew pinksy who lost his job because he questioned hillary's health. this is modern day western fascism which is what the heart and soul and subject matter of that thread was. How can you fire an opinion guy for giving an opinion

Just my .02.

You do what you feel like you got to do....
      Damn lie. Provide an article saying that was why Drew's show was cancelled. Make sure it's a credible link.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        I moved the thread up here.

There's no need for multiple new threads on the topic each day. If you'd like me to take "election" out of the title, fine. But the only reason there's a new topic on the candidates each day, is because it's an election year...

If you guys feel that there's a topic about the candidates that deserves its own thread. Be my guest, create one. If it takes off, I'll let it be. If it don't, expect me to either delete it or move it up here.

In return, I'd expect (and appreciate) you use discression when posting and ask yourself "does this need its own thread, or should I just post this in the master thread?"
        You did the right thing because nothing about the thread was factual.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Damn lie. Provide an article saying that was why Drew's show was cancelled. Make sure it's a credible link.
          its a mainstream news event.

YOU GO FIND A LINK.

You're the one ignorant of the situation.

Comment

• Terminated By Huffingtonpost for Article About Hillary's Health

http://youtu.be/xHhNr5jeTIw

the poor guy is scared as sheet.... lol

he was letting everyone know his not depress or suicidal just incase he ends up in Cliton's hitlist....

watch the video

Comment

• they terminated mainstream dr. pinsky because he questioned hillary's health.

we are living in a modern day fascist state.

they are ELIMINATING anybody who questions hillary's health.

they even got moderators trying to hide stories about hillary here on bscene.

Comment

• It's good that the DNC leaks have woken people up to the control the far-left has over huffpo/politico/nbc/etc/etc

It's been going on for a long time... Everything is screened to "fit the cultural climate".

I've been listening to Dr Drew on the radio since I was a teenager and he was what many of you would refer to as a "cuck" -- moderate Jewish guy who always defends minorities etc. his cohost Adam is usually the one in trouble.

He's a legitimate decorated physician here in Los Angeles who charges patients like $20 per visit and loses money on it. He's not nicknamed "Dr" as a gimmick like Dr Phil.

He has become a right-wing extremist for sharing some medical observations that "didn't fit the cultural climate"
                Last edited by ////; 08-29-2016, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• The left is the typical my way or the highway, pretend to be tolerant but not. They promote perversion but ban those who question their promotion. Typical.

I remember the Huffingtonpost has several articles during the 2008 election questioning John McCains health nobody got banned and the article never removed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Huffington Post has sensationally censored an article pertaining to questions about Hillary Clinton’s health and banned the journalist who wrote it from posting on their website altogether.

David Seaman penned a commentary piece discussing questions surrounding Hillary’s health problems on Sunday. The story included a link to my viral video about the subject, which now has over 3.5 million views.

However, within hours the post was deleted and Seaman’s posting rights were completely revoked.

The link now just contains an editor’s note stating, “This post is no longer available on the Huffington Post.”

The Huff Post deleted the article despite the fact that pieces questioning John McCain’s health were heavily featured on the website in 2008.

Other leftist news outlets, most recently the Guardian, have also featured my video without the article immediately being deleted.

It appears as though the main reason for the article being deleted was the fact that Seaman didn’t automatically dismiss the entire issue as a “conspiracy theory” in line with the rest of the pro-Hillary media.

In a YouTube video posted in response to the deletion of the article, Seaman described the censorship as “chilling” and “Orwellian”.

“Both of my articles have been pulled without notice of any kind, just completely deleted from the Internet, and both of those articles mentioned Hillary’s health,” states Seaman.

“That video that Paul Watson put up has been viewed more than 3.5 million times, so it was a very newsworthy thing for me to link out to,” noted Seaman, adding that he should have been able to link to it without having his account revoked.

“I’ve filed hundreds of stories over the years as a journalist and I’ve never had anything like this happen….I’ve never experienced this,” remarked Seaman, adding that he was now seeking legal counsel.

“This is spooky, to me this is extremely spooky – I don’t like it,” he added, pointing to how the media has dispensed with any notion of balance to jump on Trump while giving Hillary a free pass.

“They’re deleting and censoring commentary on her health – why is that?” asked Seaman. “Do they not want more people to watch that video on YouTube, is that what’s going on here?”

In a related development, Donald Trump officially challenged Hillary Clinton to release her full medical records, but the Clinton campaign almost immediately refused to do so.

Comment

• when credible professionals do dishonest reporting, they tend to get fired and have their credibility questioned and their work banned.

reminds me of when rather and that other reporter put out the stuff on Bush's military service resulting in both getting forced out and their credibility questioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                      It's good that the DNC leaks have woken people up to the control the far-left has over huffpo/politico/nbc/etc/etc

It's been going on for a long time... Everything is screened to "fit the cultural climate".

I've been listening to Dr Drew on the radio since I was a teenager and he was what many of you would refer to as a "cuck" -- moderate Jewish guy who always defends minorities etc. his cohost Adam is usually the one in trouble.

He's a legitimate decorated physician here in Los Angeles who charges patients like $20 per visit and loses money on it. He's not nicknamed "Dr" as a gimmick like Dr Phil.

He has become a right-wing extremist for sharing some medical observations that "didn't fit the cultural climate"
                      Remember when he made fun of Pacquiao and The Philippines years ago and the president of the country was demanding an apology and whatnot? That was a hilarious week or two on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X