Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't people vote for Libertarian? Less Government, MORE FREEDOM!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because their economic and environmental policies are absolutely ****ing ******ed.

Ayn Rand died alone as a miserable old hag in public housing while collecting social security and food stamps.

"Free market, doe!"

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      I thought he was gonna be in atleast one debate? And if he gets 5% then the party will get more funding in 2020. Something like that
      The bolded is true and hilariously hypocritical of them to want federal funding for their Presidential campaigns while campaigning to do away with federal funding for everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        The bolded is true and hilariously hypocritical of them to want federal funding for their Presidential campaigns while campaigning to do away with federal funding for everything else.
        I guess so, but I think we're long overdue for a legit 3rd party that has a chance

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          I guess so, but I think we're long overdue for a legit 3rd party that has a chance
          A third party is nice in theory but will be horrible in practice.

Take the country right now as an example. Completely divided, right? Now, add a viable third party in the mix and what do you think would be the end result? More unity, or even more division?

I'm going with the latter.

Obama was elected and reelected with over 50% of the popular vote each time and yet still half of the nation was against him and the Republicans refused to work with him on any of his legislative proposals.

Now imagine that instead of getting over 50% he was elected with something like 36% of the vote : You really think the 64% of people who didn't vote for him would suddenly be receptive to him?

We don't need a viable third party in this country. We just need the two parties we do have to actually compromise with each other for the betterment of the nation like they used to.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            gotta have 15% voter turn out for him to be "accepted" into the debates.

The two party system sucks... cuz the media is payed so these smaller/not as popular candidates get no air time.
            People need to know there are other candidates. Its crazy how memes can spread like wildfire but when it comes to actually caring about who's going to be in charge of your country people have no interest.

Comment

I'm voting Libertarian.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                Libertarians are just as idealistic as liberals

Conservatism is the only answer to the worlds problems
                With the pussified, trophies for everyone, microaggression generation thats coming up Republicans might not win another election for awhile or hell could even die out like the Whigs. **** man the GOP couldn't even win their own primary this year cuz I don't know what Trump is, but he's not realllllly a Republican.

Comment

Working...
                X