Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto vs. James Kirkland Showdown in Play?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight GGG if he wants 15 million. This guys fighting nobodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
      Roc nation pays bulk of cotto purse so fight will be on whatever network wants to broadcast the diva
      Originally posted by Triple Juice View Post
      A Diva needs at demand right?
      Be the booker , using Roc nation fighters

http://throneboxing.com/fighters/

Cotto vs Kirkland
      Rigondeaux vs Moises Flores
      Maurice Hooker vs Ray Beltran
      Orlando Del Valle vs Jonathan Romero

Comment

If it's a tune-up that leads to something better for Cotto, fine. Otherwise, it's a pointless fight and a great disappointment.

Comment

Haters are going to hate!!!haha

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
            Haters are going to hate!!!haha
            Cotto's my favorite fighter of his generation. I think he was cheated out of his prime and cheated out of being an all-time great. I'm no Cotto-hater, but I hate this fight...and not because I think it's a guaranteed win for Cotto, but because I think it's a fight where he has nothing to gain (from a legacy perspective) and a lot to lose. No glory in this fight, and it could be his last.

Comment

Read good guys before judging???possible fight with Kirland or David Lemiux!....you mean a fight with David Lemiux is not good fight ??i pay any amount of money for this fight its awesome!.........

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                Read good guys before judging???possible fight with Kirland or David Lemiux!....you mean a fight with David Lemiux is not good fight ??i pay any amount of money for this fight its awesome!.........
                I'd be cool with Cotto-Lemieux, but not Cotto-Kirkland. The problem with making the Lemieux fight, though, is that Lemieux struggles to make 160, so a catch-weight would kill him and Cotto would get no credit if he won.

Comment

This is a dumb fight, Cotto wasting time with this Bullshlt.

Comment

When diva Canelo fought Kirkland, Cotto stans were calling it shit. Watch if this fight gets made, they're going to praise it just like they always do with any diva Cotto fight. I rarely see them anymore so I may be wrong.

Comment

153 pounds lol. Cotto is playing the weasel big time. Knows Kirkland balloons up between fights, and has trouble making 154, so he's going to make him make 153, even though it isn't a weight class. Fight at the weight class. This ain't no catch weight fight like Marquez. It's two junior middleweights fighting, so fight at junior middleweight. WTF boxing?

Comment

Working...
                      X