Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Sport Is More DIFFICULT & Produces better Athletes? Baseball or Cricket???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eubankjr View Post
    Solid argument you have there.

Unlike you though I've played professional cricket and state league baseball in Australia.

Whereas you sucked at baseball and have never played an organised game of cricket.

Take it from a natural sportsman cricket requires a much broader range of skills and physical prowess.
    Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
    That moron TS got owned big time, in his own thread !!
    Originally posted by Furn View Post
    Come on Sterling you lost his one big time, as usual.

Your only evidence is a couple of Indian park cricketers from the US team that aren't fit to tie my cricketing shoelaces being shown up my major league baseballers.

When a baseballer faces Mitchell Johnson bowling at his head at 100 miles an hour then maybe bump this thread.

sigh....

look here you ******s,

1. Cricket = for non athletic gayboys.

that is a scientific fact.

2. you schlepping sacks of ****s,

cricket players after hitting the ball run back and forth. their speed is not being challenged. the dimensions of the game dont allow a greater show of athletic output with the universal athletic attribute of speed:

LOL....

unlike baseball where the dimensional designs of the game allow for greater show of the universal athletic output of speed:

'

there is no athletic equivalent to that in in cricket. baseball allows the athlete to cover more ground than cricket. running technique, stamina, decision making (whether to score home and beat the throw or wait) there is just no comparison.

baseball is the more varied, versatile and more multi layered of a sport than cricket.

baseball has incredible fielding plays that test reflexes, arm strength, accuracy, TEAMWORK (other player has to catch the ball as well instead of throwing at sticks LMFAAOOOO WTF SMDH....):

NO ATHLETIC EQUIVALENT IN THE GAME OF CRICKET. LOL.

Look at that. the amount of athletic output in that video alone just dwarfs anything the sport of cricket has to offer. NONE WHATSOEVER.

NO ATHLETIC EQUIVALENT IN CRICKET. LOL AT THROWING AT A BUNCHA STICKS LMFAAOO WHAT A BUNCHA FOOKIN RETAHDS.

Baseball is just more stylish. more exciting than cricket.

4. STEALING BASES

NO ATHLETIC EQUIVALENT IN CRICKET.

Just showing more evidence of the multi layered aspect of baseball that just dwarfs the stiff, rigid, dimensions of cricket like this:

NO ATHLETIC EQUIVALENT IN CRICKET.

Hits on much greater athletic output markers of the human body; speed, intelligence, running technique, ridiculous hand eye coordination from the catchers, supreme focus it just dwarfs cricket.....its just insulting to compare the two. one is a real sport, the other is a cute game. played by stiffs who arent good enough to play soccer (football fat yanks.. aye das aye... )

6. Pick off Throws

its just so much more multi dimensional... cricket looks embarrassingly infantile in comparison...

shameful to even discuss it....

i mean why do i even bother.... what's the equivalent of that in cricket???

DEY DIE CUZ DEY GET IN THE HEAD DOE...

CUZ DEY TOO SLOW TO MOVE OUT THE WAY DOE...

Cricket = stupid simpleton game.

i could go all the way up to 100 reasons why baseball is superior to cricket but ive done my work here once again.

I HAVE REALITY ON MY SIDE.
    I HAVE THE TRUTH ON MY SIDE.
    I HAVE FOX MULDER AND DANA SCULLY ON MY SIDE.

Comment

• You think baseball is more varied and multi layered because you've only thought about cricket in baseball terms. So the running in cricket is more basic and doesn't have a number of equivalences that baseball has. Did you ever think that cricket has a number complexities in other areas that baseball doesn't? Look at the variety of field set ups in cricket and how that determines how the bowler bowls. Apart from the wicketkeeper and close fielders they don't have any protection or mitts to catch the ball and fielding less than a meter away from the batsman is bloody dangerous.

The athleticism overall in cricket isn't as high as in other sports but it's improving especially in the shorter faster forms of the game. The fast bowlers have to be strong and athletic to last though. There isn't an equivalence in other sports to running in to bowl 20+ overs 2 or 3 days consecutively in searing heat.

I could go on and on about the variety in cricket. from the types of bowlers (fast, swing, seam, leg spin, off spin) to the way the pitch and atmosphere affect the game. Since the ball bounces the pitch plays a major factor and those vary tremendously from one country to the next. The batsman is forced to judge length and bounce. Then there's pitch deterioration as the match goes on, the new ball and the old ball etc etc.

Also remember this, Bush got the reflexes that saved his life from that killer shoe by playing cricket.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL569ywhAB4
      Facing bouncers in net practice sharpened his reactions to a new level.
      Last edited by Fairweather; 06-30-2016, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X