Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Sport Is More DIFFICULT & Produces better Athletes? Baseball or Cricket???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seems like people need a reminder.

BASEBALL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cricket.

Comment

• Cricket>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gayseball..

Comment

• Having played both cricket is a lot more skilful.

Bowling takes proper technique, decision making, tactics and endurance.

Batting takes technique, concentration, patience and immense skill. There are like 20 different shots a cricketer has to master whole in baseball there are two. Swing and bunt.

Fielding with a giant glove is also very easy.

Baseball is fun but here isn't much to it skill wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eubankjr View Post
          Having played both cricket is a lot more skilful.

Bowling takes proper technique, decision making, tactics and endurance.

Batting takes technique, concentration, patience and immense skill. There are like 20 different shots a cricketer has to master whole in baseball there are two. Swing and bunt.

Fielding with a giant glove is also very easy.

Baseball is fun but here isn't much to it skill wise.
          LOL complete horse****.

move it along "eubankjr" you're just another british poster voting for a sport that you created.

only terroristic pakistanis, wife beating indians, and sheltered suburbanite white guys play cricket.

you aint fooling anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            LOL complete horse****.

move it along "eubankjr" you're just another british poster voting for a sport that you created.

only terroristic pakistanis, wife beating indians, and sheltered suburbanite white guys play cricket.

Im a brit poster too.

Cricket is shyt. Baseball is better, i agree.

Never played baseball but i have a baseball bat. I have a cricket bat too. Both not for sports though. To hit mofos with when duty calls.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              hmmm that's a good question

well last time I saw a cricket game was never so I'm gonna have to say baseball

Comment

• Cricket obviously, baseball looks more fun to watch though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  LOL complete horse****.

Solid argument you have there.

Unlike you though I've played professional cricket and state league baseball in Australia.

Whereas you sucked at baseball and have never played an organised game of cricket.

Take it from a natural sportsman cricket requires a much broader range of skills and physical prowess.

Comment

• That moron TS got owned big time, in his own thread !!

Comment

• Come on Sterling you lost his one big time, as usual.

Your only evidence is a couple of Indian park cricketers from the US team that aren't fit to tie my cricketing shoelaces being shown up my major league baseballers.

When a baseballer faces Mitchell Johnson bowling at his head at 100 miles an hour then maybe bump this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X