Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BANNED!!!... when did it happen???...Lets do it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    Nice, I normally use your mothers ass and then she uses my co** when's her turn lol
    No, I actually just did use your piece of **** piss'ran as a surface for drug use and as a coaster. What you're talking about is fantasy.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      No, I actually just did use your piece of **** piss'ran as a surface for drug use and as a coaster. What you're talking about is fantasy.
      red k,really ????

Comment

red k,really ????
        Did I? The high from this piss'ran cocaine mix must have tainted my judgement.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Did I? The high from this piss'ran cocaine mix must have tainted my judgement.
          Great life you have, I guess knowing your mother she's the only source of sex you'll get lol...friday night you're high on cocaine and on a forum?? wow lol

Comment

• I guess this is it with this topic, not one proper response did I get because the truth hurts and none of you is ready to swallow it (except el blancos mum hahahhaha) anyways none of you had something to say or could prove me wrong, your arguments makes as much sense as Jesus being God and the son of God ( Hey dad it's me you lol)

The greatest boxers are Muslims..Muhammad Ali, Bernard Hopkins, Mike Tyson etc and some of you bigots have them on your avatars

Anyways keep sucking each other off,comfort each other .. I'm out losers

Comment

Where did I defend terrorism,all these attacks are Mossad's work and that's who created ISIS,how come Israel is the only country they're not attacking?
              So you're saying Abdelhamid Abaaoud was an Israeli mossad agent? You know what...I honestly believe that you are serious.

Comment

• Hopefully more countries will try to emulate what Angola and China have done as far as taking drastic measures against Islam. It's really starting to get out of control. If only the rest of the world can funnel all of these people back to their native countries and keep them there. At least there they won't have to worry about "integrating" with foreign cultures or society and can go about living in their own archaic ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by badass316 View Post
                  Hopefully more countries will try to emulate what Angola and China have done as far as taking drastic measures against Islam. It's really starting to get out of control. If only the rest of the world can funnel all of these people back to their native countries and keep them there. At least there they won't have to worry about "integrating" with foreign cultures or society and can go about living in their own archaic ways.
                  such an ignorant comment, you and amazinger always associating muslim with turban wearing-self bombing desert dweller. you ignore the fact that asia pacific (east and southeast asia) has more muslim population than middle east and north africa combined.

and china has 2% muslim population that's mean there are 25 mils muslim in china, they're not middle eastern they're native chinese. even here in my country indonesia there a lot chinese muslims. you wanna funnel all those people to their native land in china??

through silk road china connection to islam has existed since the beginning of islam and muslim population in china had existed through 1400 years.

i understand china position refusing middle eastern refugees and declaring war on isis, we indonesian doing it too and we have 250 mils muslims here.

but dont forget in this earth there are 1 billions muslims who is not from middle eastern, north africa, pakistan or bangladesh. there are from china, korea, japan, Philippines, indonesia, malaysia and others from asia pacific who are relatively peaceful.

Comment

I guess this is it with this topic, not one proper response did I get because the truth hurts and none of you is ready to swallow it (except el blancos mum hahahhaha) anyways none of you had something to say or could prove me wrong, your arguments makes as much sense as Jesus being God and the son of God ( Hey dad it's me you lol)

The greatest boxers are Muslims..Muhammad Ali, Bernard Hopkins, Mike Tyson etc and some of you bigots have them on your avatars

Anyways keep sucking each other off,comfort each other .. I'm out losers
                    Yeah, bye. Enjoy your ban

Comment

• Bozz tried to suicide bomb this thread but the mods detonated him in the parking lot

Poor terrorist

Imma have a bacon sandwhich in your honor, bozz

Comment

Working...
                      X