Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley keeping it 100

respect

Comment

If Pacquiao fought Khan's resume, he'd be undefeated.

Pacquiao is faster than Khan even at his age...his hand speed will land on Khan's chandelier chin...

Comment

Am i the only one who thinks that fight would be less exciting than Mayweather-Pacquiao was? Unlike Floyd, Khan isn't a great counter-puncher and Virgil Hunter has turned him into a low-risk type of fighter. Khan holds his opponents just as often as Floyd as does, but unlike Floyd, he doesn't have the skills to stand his ground and make his opponents miss and counter them. If Pacquiao-Khan were to happen, then Khan would fight in survival mode throughout the whole fight by doing excessive headlocks and running.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          Am i the only one who thinks that fight would be less exciting than Mayweather-Pacquiao was? Unlike Floyd, Khan isn't a great counter-puncher and Virgil Hunter has turned him into a low-risk type of fighter. Khan holds his opponents just as often as Floyd as does, but unlike Floyd, he doesn't have the skills to stand his ground and make his opponents miss and counter them. If Pacquiao-Khan were to happen, then Khan would fight in survival mode throughout the whole fight by doing excessive headlocks and running.
          To be fair to Khan he's rarely in a bad fight

He's always one shot away from disaster which keeps you hooked (well me anyway)

That's one of the reasons khans not big on fighting brook . Brook can punch and has the timing to undo khans s**t

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            If Pacquiao fought Khan's resume, he'd be undefeated.

Pacquiao is faster than Khan even at his age...his hand speed will land on Khan's chandelier chin...
            I don't think Pacman has more handspeed than khan. But his speed is much more usable and effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              You probably are. Khan will look fantastic in the 1st couple rounds. He almost always does. Unless of course he gets Garcia'd or Prescott'd. Khan is one thing and that's exciting. Whether he's getting rocked into oblivion, or dazzling with flashy combo's with average damage.

Comment

He just needs some magic saltwater.

Comment

Bradley I respect him but ducked khan. Khan told him on television in front of everyone to "grow some balls"!

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
                    Bradley I respect him but ducked khan. Khan told him on television in front of everyone to "grow some balls"!
                    Yeah and now Kell Brook has been saying the same thing to Khan for years...

The irony.

Comment

Bradley Is Spot On

That's why Khan won't fight ANY of the best st 47. Thurman, Brook, Porter, Bradley, he won't even fight Provodnikov who recently signed an offer to fight Khan only to hear crickets. Khan remembers getting KOd at 140. These guys at 47 hit a helluva lot harder. And if you think for a second Bradley ducked Khan, you should be drug tested. A guy like Bradley who fought Pacquiao twice, fought Juan Manuel Marquez, Ruslan Provodnikov (nobody hits harder), and Chaves... Lol. Khan can say whatever he wants to the media or on tv, but you don't see him fighting ANY of these guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X