• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slappin' Maxie View Post
    91 I believe.
    What!!!Wow god bless him..

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      @ 2:07 he pumps off 8 jabs in a row! Thanks for the vids bro. I'll definitely check them out before I go to bed.
      Very good well timed jab,and he look to be very strong and physical..But smooth,nice to watch..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Very good well timed jab,and he look to be very strong and physical..But smooth,nice to watch..
        Agree. He's smooth like a James Toney. Knows what he's doing at all times.

Comment

They skip rds,could not find a full fight..Which sucks..I wanted to get a real full taste of his style..But from watching some vids,it seems like I got it..Pep was a tricky son of a gun..Like to pump his jab and keep his legs moving..He was always in position to punch(from the vids I've seen anyway),if he got trapped..He became very physical..Grab and tossed his opponent,but the way he did it was so smooth..Very good fighter,I wish I seen a whole fight..If somebody has a full fight post it please!!!!

How can anyone watch videos like these and not think the greats of the past would more than hold their own against fighters today? Only the very, very best today have skills comparable to this.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            How can anyone watch videos like these and not think the greats of the past would more than hold their own against fighters today? Only the very, very best today have skills comparable to this.
            I agree..That jump in hook seemed like it was thought just like the use of a jab..It seems everyone had it..I barely even see that punch anymore,Mosley and Mayweather use to have a killer jump in hook..I don't see anybody really use that weapon anymore..I totally agree with this post tbh..

Comment

I agree..That jump in hook seemed like it was thought just like the use of a jab..It seems everyone had it..I barely even see that punch anymore,Mosley and Mayweather use to have a killer jump in hook..I don't see anybody really use that weapon anymore..I totally agree with this post tbh..
              He threw 3 in a row in the first vid. You know Roy jones got that from him.

Comment

• When people evaluate old fighters they assume that they would be fighting today in their current form with no access to the advanced training that current fighters have.

If you combine those pure boxing skills, with the training techniques that are available today, you would be unstoppable.

Bernard Hopkins is schooling these young boys in his mid 40's because of skills and technique. Imagine if he had the youth and athleticism to go along with it.

Comment

• yeah search burt bienstock for his posts.

Comment

• Just had to point out what a turn this thread has taken lol...

Comment

• Watch Ike Williams nearly KILL Beau Jack and tell me lightweights of today would **** wtih him?

Very end

Comment

Working...
                      X