Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao "I Don't Need Mayweather; Fight Could Happen Next Year" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't know what you guys are still arguing about. it's general knowledge that floyd is scared of the pacman. this info is probably on encyclopedias by now. floyd has been holding up this fight for almost two years now. the longer it takes the more the world notices floyd's reluctance to go for this fight.

Comment

• cos aye am manny pacqeeiao prince of da pillipiheeheenes

Comment

• Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
        I'm sick of Manny saying this ****. Team Pac wants no part of a Mayweather fight and its blatantly obvious. Go on and keep fighting your catchweight mismatches...hurry up and retire and go back to congress cause you're hurting the sport!
        If you don't want to hear the same shit, ask the people to stop asking the same fucking questions

Comment

• we all know the reason why pac is saying i don't need mayweather. everytime he and arum sets up a negotiation floyd runs away and act like a menstruating queen and goes on long vacations. of course, anyone would get frustrated by that kind of attitude. of course, *****s would make it look like the ball is in pacman's court because they're too embarrassed to admit floyd is holding up this fight. this is normal. but the world is not composed of *****s. it's composed of normal people like you and me.

please, don't take my word for it. you only have to see it for yourself by going out there on the street and ask normal people.

Comment

• Comment

• Pacquiao is not only driven by a higher power inside the ring but also outside the ring.

Floyd is so overrated its disguting. Joe Calzaghe is on par with Floyd while SRR is on par with Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                i don't know what you guys are still arguing about. it's general knowledge that floyd is scared of the pacman. this info is probably on encyclopedias by now. floyd has been holding up this fight for almost two years now. the longer it takes the more the world notices floyd's reluctance to go for this fight.

lol. So true bro floyd mayweather jr. are the synonyms of coward or ducker.

Comment

Working...
                X