Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alvarado bullys the bully inside of 8 rounds

and i expect a good showing from donaire

Comment

woah. who knew rios the zombie wont show up? was leaning more on mike but after seeing the pics man just cant pick between the two. and nishioka, well good luck to him. i just cant see him having enough tools to upset donaire.

Comment

Nishioka is fast,quick feet and a good puncher but is hittable and after a year out plus being 36 i cant see anything other then a Donaire KO since i cant see Nishioka being happy too survive and Donaire will be looking too make a statement i hope im wrong because i like Nishioka and i guess he does have a punchers chance but that for me is all it is if the fight were a year ago i think it would be alot closer but at such a low weight class and an age like 36 a year will have hurt Nishioka.Donaire KO by 8

Comment

I got Rios and Donaire and both probably by stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
            Nishioka is fast,quick feet and a good puncher but is hittable and after a year out plus being 36 i cant see anything other then a Donaire KO since i cant see Nishioka being happy too survive and Donaire will be looking too make a statement i hope im wrong because i like Nishioka and i guess he does have a punchers chance but that for me is all it is if the fight were a year ago i think it would be alot closer but at such a low weight class and an age like 36 a year will have hurt Nishioka.Donaire KO by 8
            The KO is certainly possible for Donaire, but Nishioka is as tough as they come. Unless he gets Darch/Montiel KO'd, he's going to stick around and put up one hell of a fight. He's got serious heart, attitude and balls.

He's just dropped off a bit too much from how good he used to be though for my liking. He was so much quicker then he is now and didn't get hit so much either. Just don't know.

I'm surprised by the size difference of Alvarado to Rios. I expected Rios to still be bigger than everyone at 140 too, but Alvarado looks stronger and bigger. Might be the first fight Rios can't bully the smaller guy.

Donaire looks posibly the best I've ever seen him looking. He's normally even less defined and softer around the middle. He's looking good....no ****.

Comment

If anything Akvarado looks drained.. His eyes looked sucked up and with bags under them.. Rios is gonna take him out!!!

Comment

Rios looks like a mummy,really looks like he had a hard time making weight..Jeez what is the comfortable weight for this guy??Wonder how much both will weigh on fight night??

Comment

Working...
                X