No announcement yet.

BJS ripping Eubank Jr - hilarious video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    You do realise that Chris Sr is the one who is controlling his son's career? He's not just a supportive dad. He's his manager, trainer etc. He's heavily involved in this whole thing and probably behind the delay/pull-out.

Chris Sr being a great fighter doesn't mean he isn't a twat. Not saying he is but Saunders has a right to his opinion.
    a d!ck perhaps, but not a p*ssy. if he was a p*ssy what does that make the rest of us, BJS included?

considering what he has done in his career he has earned a certain amount of respect, the only people with the right to withhold that are people who earned the same amount of respect or more.

what he does for his son now doesnt take away from his own career and as a fellow fighter who isnt remotely as accomplished BJS is obliged to show the proper amount of respect.

some of you are comfortable just disrespecting anyone without being anyone yourself. sorry, but if you are living on food stamps you arent in any position to question warren buffetts business decisions nor discredit him when it comes to finances in any way.

likewise, if you are billy joe saunders you arent in any position to question chris eubank sr within the fight game. kid is out of line, somebody needs to walk up on him and make both sides of his face match.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      kid has the right to say all this stuff about jr as far as im concerned, but i think he is being a real ***** talking about eubank sr that way.

he keeps saying "his dad is the same" after calling jr a p*ssy, m*nge f*g etc and its not acceptable.

chris eubank sr is a million times more accomplished than saunders, he is a world champion who had success at an entirely different level. on top of that he is retired, he is like 50 years old.

i dont like it when active fighters disrespect great fighters who are too old to get in the ring with them and make them eat their words. if the guy you are talking **** about was clearly 10 times the fighter you are on top of it, then its just a complete b!tch move.

just my five cents.

there isnt even any need to include sr in this. what has he done except back his son like any father should? he hasnt said anything out of line about sunders considering the highly derogatory things saunders has said about their whole family from day one.

saunders is just classless, i think family should be left out of talking up a fight. even if they are former fighters themselves, if they were actually good and deserving of respect they should definitely be left out.
      Totally agree, trash talk Jr all he wants but leave the big man alone. And to say his brothers probably got raped too...that's going too far. I kinda like BJS so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt cos he must be pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
        I must admit I maybe understood 50% of what he said, the accent is a bit much for a hillbilly like me to understand fully but he was kind of a bit classless with some of the things i did understand
        bjs is basically a british hillbilly

Comment

BJS at it again, I'm in tears

Comment

I might be in the minority supporting Eubank Jnr in this fight, I think he's the more talented of the two and I really enjoy watching the father son double act, very entertaining. I think Eubank wins by stoppage round about the 6th but this is a huge test and we'll finally see him in a real fight and see if he passes the test. Great matchup.

Comment

man I'm stoked for this fight it better fuking happen

Comment

BJS is brilliant.

They won't fight him. They are risk averse.

Comment

Love BJS, when he got the skeleton out

Comment

Hahaha, BJS is a damn goon...freaking love it!

Hahaha, i'm more hype for this than the Main Event

Comment

BJS is straight clownin' JR. He even went in on SR's weird @ss LOL SR sitting there like he got a stick up his @ss. I honestly don't know who wins this cause I haven't followed either guy very well but this is entertaining to watch and it's gotten me excited for the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X