Why y'all hate Broner so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broner will not have a better career then cotto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! real talk

Comment

long story short Broner is a clown!!!!! And with a big mouth and when he steps up in class he won't be able to back up his **** talk!!

Comment

I don't hate him, I just want him to fight better fighters to earn all the attention he's getting. Still waiting!

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
          Perfect, fit, beautiful woman with great ass. But let me guess you prefer Kim Kardashian kind of figure, in not so many words fat chicks.

Man GTFO here Kardashian got a real womans figure man it's all about that hourglass figure not no square body frame gtfo I bet you think Katy Perry is fat too huh?

Comment

Could you at least write in normal language? Not sum ghetto babble y'all Broner fans like to use yo.

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
              Man GTFO here Kardashian got a real womans figure man it's all about that hourglass figure not no square body frame gtfo I bet you think Katy Perry is fat too huh?
              Katy Perry is not fat, Kardashian is.

Now get lost Duquan

Comment

Katy Perry is not fat, Kardashian is.

Now get lost Duquan
                Mayn u need to calm down. Aight a girl like Ellie Goulding or Katie Perry gots the best figure imo. Not a bag of bones like the woman in your avi but some meat on her booty n thighs

Comment

Why do I hate Adrien Broner's putrid actions and words? I think it's sad that such a question needs to be asked. The real question is why wouldn't any sane and moral person be offended? Maybe because they're really not sane and moral?

Comment

Originally posted by Hop View Post
                    Why do I hate Adrien Broner's putrid actions and words? I think it's sad that such a question needs to be asked. The real question is why wouldn't any sane and moral person be offended? Maybe because they're really not sane and moral?
                    Y'all keep hatin while AB keep getting these paydays.

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
                      broner will not have a better career then cotto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! real talk
                      Broner will get more paper thou. Stay mad while the paper keeps stackin.

Comment

Working...
                      X