Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if it wasn't an uncalled KD, why was Bradley chicken dancing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know people could be this ******ed, when you go down as a result of a punch...that's a K.D, it ain't even that complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      The ref cant ignore the shove, hence its not a knockdown, no matter how hurt Bradley was...this thread is just a tale of your ignorance.
      They're response to this, "How about the chicken dance, how he rolled over?". The stupidity on these boards....

Comment

^ You mean this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          So if my opponent doesn't have any legs under him, I could simply push down on him and get awarded a K.D?
          Another Bradley lover.

Bradley magically lost his legs from a "Push".

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Another Bradley lover.

Bradley magically lost his legs from a "Push".
            My point exactly ^

Comment

cubans still mad bradley whupped casamayor

Comment

It was........

It was a legit knock down brought on by multiple hard headshots. The Russian didn't push Bradley with enough force to knock him down. The evidence is when he tried to get up and couldn't right away because he was hurt, dazed, from punishment. These STUPID judges just won't let Bradley lose. Smh. Bradley fought well and back into the fight during the middle rounds but I had the fight on the table going into the twelfth round. When Bradley went down, his title should have been lost right there. How not? Because Bradley threw more punches? Who would you have rather been in that fight? Ok then, that is your winner. The Russian was more effective in his fight than Bradley was in his and that's who you score it for. PERIOD. I am tired of boxing politically screwing fighters out of wins. These OLD ass judges need to go! The new requirement for judging a fight should be done by TV screen. The judges best views and angles of watching a fight isn't live, it's from the perspective of the TV viewer.

Comment

Oh btw yall should go back and watch the first round again. There's really no push, Bradley gets hurt from a punch and as Ruslan is swinging Bradley falls towards his Ruslan's legs with Ruslan's forearms lined up above Bradley's neck area which makes it look like a push.

I mean, what kinda of idiot has the nerves to say a fighter lost his balance/legs from a simple push? GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post

^ You mean this?
                    where is this push that bradley apologists keep bringing up? bradley ate a hard flush right hand and then a short left hook and then falls over...it didn't even look like ruslan pushed him.

and bradley fell down hard.....

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      where is this push that bradley apologists keep bringing up? bradley ate a hard flush right hand and then a short left hook and then falls over...it didn't even look like ruslan pushed him.
                      Refer to my post above yours. It's simple, only a fanboy sees this "push".

Comment

Working...
                      X