Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch scared to get handily beaten by Ward again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
    Some people on this site really don't know what ducking is... It's a thing called understanding facts which I think froch knows which is why he is not chasing a fight with Ward. First off for Froch to be ducking Ward, Ward would have to be calling him out which he is not. Second Froch knows no matter what he does aside from a lucky punch he will never beat Ward and has excepted that. It takes a lot of heart to except someone is just better than you. I think he know his limits. And I'm not even a big Froch fan I just respect his willingness to fight anyone and wouldn't call him a ducker. Kessler beat him and he wants that fight again.
    Thank you.

And this is the reason why Pacquiao fans are saying Floyd is ducking Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
      I am a true boxing fan and can sspot the eyes when a fighter loses it and also when he loses his soul from rounds 3 or 4 on wards. He lost his soul and was even contemplating quitting boxing if he had lost. Ward took that soul good.

He isn't a fraud, just he has beaten people who aren't great.
      Did you watch the fight ?

Seriously i doubt you watched the second half of the fight, ward started out strong but in the second part of the fight froch started to have succes and winning a couple of rounds.
      Yes ward was superior but Froch got better and better through out the fight which completely disproves what you are stating.

If ward had taken his soul (God you sound soo stupid) why did Froch come on strong later on in his fight ?
      Last edited by 110110110; 06-08-2012, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
        Just so much stupid in this post that I wanted to quote it. I've read many stupid posts on boxing scene, and this ranks right down there with the dumbest of the dumb.
        Tell me what is stupid about it? There are things only fighters can see, the eyes of their opponent. I am a true boxing fan and saw his soul get taken.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
          Did you watch the fight ?

Seriously i doubt you watched the second half of the fight, ward started out strong but in the second part of the round froch started to have succes and winning a couple of rounds.

If ward had taken his soul (God you sound soo stupid) why did Froch come on strong later on in his fight ?
          Froch came in strong? That was his soul trying to not get eaten, but in reality he lost every round. He had one strong round and still lost it.

Comment

Tell me what is stupid about it? There are things only fighters can see, the eyes of their opponent. I am a true boxing fan and saw his soul get taken.
            You are a true idiot. If the guy got his "soul taken" I don't think he'd have come out and flat out embarrassed one of the better fighters in the division next time out. If that's what it looks like after you've had your soul taken then damn I hope a lot more guys I like get their souls taken.

Comment

I am a true boxing fan and can sspot the eyes when a fighter loses it and also when he loses his soul from rounds 3 or 4 on wards. He lost his soul and was even contemplating quitting boxing if he had lost. Ward took that soul good.

He isn't a fraud, just he has beaten people who aren't great.
              Do you even know what the word "soul" means? Look it up and then tell me how exactly Ward has taken it.

Terrible thread!

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                Do you even know what the word "soul" means? Look it up and then tell me how exactly Ward has taken it.

Terrible thread!
                What does it mean to you?

Comment

Froch wants Ward after he (hopefully) beats Kessler in a rematch.

Nothing wrong with that, I would much prefer an entertaining scrap with Kessler.

Comment

fuk no, it just make no sense in doing a rematch with the 1st Match wasn't even close

nobody is demanding a rematch besides a few bitter Froch fans who hate the fact that they can't call Froch "THE BEST" because Ward is in his way so they are trying to get Ward to go to Nottingham I guess so they can ROB WARD...because that is the only way Froch beats Ward by ROBBERY IN NOTTINGHAM!

Comment

I don't think he is scared but he certainly would rather go in another direction. I don't think there's anything wrong with realizing that someone sometimes has the upper hand. Froch got handled by Ward and that's okay, plenty of other good fights out there. If Froch was out there saying Ward is a bum and this or that then there might be a problem but he's been respectful and knows how good Ward is. Nothing wrong with what the Cobra is doing. He's great for our sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X