No announcement yet.

Pacquiao addresses doubtful Filipino fans but leaves bad taste in the mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JM1 View Post
    pac just took a shot at ronnie nathanielsz saying he is an adopted filipino thus ronnie's belief jmm won the fight
    did Pacquiao really say that?

Comment

• Originally posted by JM1 View Post
      pac just took a shot at ronnie nathanielsz saying he is an adopted filipino thus ronnie's belief jmm won the fight
      link?

Comment

• Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
        Healthy criticism? I say twisted criticism. Alam mo kung ano ang tunay na ibig sabihin ni Pac. Wrong context ang dating and now people are comparing it to what Mayweather said. And when you say bulag, Do you really think na natalo siya sa laban na ito? This is a close fight that could go either way, now malaki talaga ang gap and then niluto talaga ng malinaw then ibang usapan na yan. Ngayon close fight and naging laban at nanalo si Pac. Pwede ba na maging masaya kayo bilang isang pinoy? Well, I don't expect that from you guys kasi according to JM1 "Marquez was clear winner". JM1 salivates everytime na may negative issue regarding Pac. Tell me kung hindi crab yun?
        Main gist man. Sa title din malalaman m na kng ano ang subject. Nway im not going to argue with anyone on their opinion on the fight. Clear win or close win... That depends on what style you prefer. Masaya me ke pac dont worry. Lolz. Opinyon eh opinyon. Im just saying that the criticsm is valid. Nothing more nothing less. If you so wish to push crab mentality everytime pac is criticized by a pinoy then by all means. Wala naman dito may nagsasabi na hindi k dapat masaya sa panalo ni pac. Hehehe.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          did Pacquiao really say that?
          Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
          link?
          http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/11...pe-nathanielsz

Comment

• I love pacquiao the fighter,i hate pacquiao the arum puppet,which one will we get the blood and guts warrior or the one playing the money game,fight Mayweather please i can shut up 10 dipshts that do9nt know the game,that have no clue how badass mayweather is and how overrated manny is,this is like in the 90s when everyone thought tyson was the top dog but all along he was evanders bia,but to tysons credit at least he had the balls to fight evander.

Comment

• floiyd embarrising an undefeated hall of fame fighter,show me mannys clip.

Comment

• Originally posted by StreetBully2 View Post

floiyd embarrising an undefeated hall of fame fighter,show me mannys clip.
                diego corrales, probabley the biggest hype job of all time

btw, pacquiao annihilated a prime ATG in barrera

Comment

Working...
                X