No announcement yet.

Justin Beiber tweets for a Pacquiao-Mayweather match-up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Beiber tweets for a Pacquiao-Mayweather match-up

16 year old Canadian teen idol Justin Beiber is a boxing fan? Who knew? Well the singer in response to the Manny Pacquiao victory Saturdaay tweeted what everyone has been drooling over...a battle royal between the #1 and #2 boxers in the world; Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

Saturday night on Twitter, Beiber tweets: "heard Manny did work tonight. I think it's time we got the Money Mayweather fight we have all been waiting for. #EPICBATTLE."

Beiber is definitely not alone. Who doesn’t want to see that fight? It would bring boxing back to its heyday of the “Thrilla in Manila” and similar battles.

But as one analyst said after Saturday’s event, Pacquiao is ready so it’s all up to Mayweather.

http://www.examiner.com/phillippines...ather-match-up

Even Justin Bieber wants to see this shit.

Pacquiao needs to grow up and take the tests.

Comment

He could be a fan on this boxing website, he may have saw that southpark gif I had of him getting his head squashed on that show.

Is bieber really a boxing fan or just a Manny/Floyd fan of that fight? Like the whole world are fans of Manny. What I'm asking is if he is a casual fan like that or a huge boxing fan overall? Like does he know who The Klitschkos are so on?

Comment

fuck that faggot

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
          fuck that faggot
          ****k the fa gg0t that made the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
            Even Justin Bieber wants to see this shit.

Pacquiao needs to grow up and take the tests.
            lmaoooo...so gay

Comment

Not a boxing fan.

You just have to be living under a rock if you don't know who Pacquiao is, especially if you watch Sportscenter daily

Comment

That's it.

When Justin Bieber gets brought up in NSB, it's time for me to quit.

It's a sign man.

Comment

The only people that should be following him on Twitter should be 16 years old or younger. Anyone older than that should be registered as an official sex offender.

Comment

fuck that little faggot kid.

he called out tom brady on tweeter too.

tom brady and floyd mayweather probably don't even know who is.

i don't even know who he is even though i've heard his name a lot on tv lately.

Comment

Working...
                    X