Collapse
No announcement yet.

The HW division needs a big, strong southpaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tye 'fuckin' Fields is a 6'8 Southpaw with a 87% KO ratio and he's fighting next month. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Tye 'fuckin' Fields is a 6'8 Southpaw with a 87% KO ratio and he's fighting next month. Nuff said.
      The same Fields who got KO'ed by Barrett in under a minute? Yeah, big threat to the Klitschkos. :laff2:

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        That, and his crushing power.

Not much else, though. :laff2:
        Sanders also had a good chin. The reason the Vitali-Lewis and Vitali-Sanders fights were "entertaining" was because both Vitali opponents could actually land hard and often on Vitali. None of Vitali's last 6 opponents could so they were one sided fights which tend to be boring.
        Last edited by Orde Street; 06-20-2010, 09:40 AM.

Comment

But specifically, it needs a big southpaw. Right now the division is being dominated by the Klitchkos, and no orthodox fighter - whether they're in shape or not - is going to trouble them. Those aren't the right tools to give them a challenge.

That's my point.
          Haye might be able to win if he is fast enough. The only way to know for sure is to see him actually fight a K brother.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahhah ahahaahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

i admit i lol

Comment

Sanders also had deceptive reach.. You would think you were out of range but you weren't

Comment

That, and his crushing power.

Not much else, though. :laff2:
                Not much else ?

I suggest you watch him when he's in shape. People don't say Sanders is an under-achiever for nothing. That man had tremendous talent, he was the real deal. I suggest you watch his fight against Puritty. Sanders was beautiful in that fight. He punched a lot and was still bouncing in the 11th.

Sanders had footspeed, good footwork, hand speed, power, killer instinct, counterpunching, good chin, heart, combination punching.

All he lacked was consistency and dedication.

The Sanders that fought Vitali was out of shape and sluggish. He was 10 pounds heavier than for his previous bout when he annihilated Wladdy. He became all wild after the first round when he realized he could hurt Vitali and blew up the fight. Sanders should have beaten Vitali, had he sticked to his gameplan and just looked for counter opportunities.
                Last edited by Tiozzo; 06-01-2010, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                  Sanders also had deceptive reach.. You would think you were out of range but you weren't
                  that is very true

he looked out of reach when he managed to land a huge left hand against Wlad, the first left hand to hurt him

Comment

Working...
                  X