No announcement yet.

Floyd/Pac Money Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd/Pac Money Split

Floyd's going to ask for a 60-40 split because of the Mayweather/Mosley PPV numbers (they out sold Pac/Clottey by 400K). Pac is going to say "**** off." I think this may become a bigger issue than the drug testing because from what I am reading they are going to agree on a 14 day cut off (meeting in the middle).

I say they should give 60% of the purse to the winner, loser gets 40%, and chop the PPV 50-50.

Just my thoughts...

Originally posted by wojosh6 View Post
    Floyd's going to ask for a 60-40 split because of the Mayweather/Mosley PPV numbers (they out sold Pac/Clottey by 400K). Pac is going to say "**** off." I think this may become a bigger issue than the drug testing because from what I am reading they are going to agree on a 14 day cut off (meeting in the middle).

I say they should give 60% of the purse to the winner, loser gets 40%, and chop the PPV 50-50

Just my thoughts...
    I think all fights should be that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
      I think all fights should be that way.
      W/o the bureaucratic bull**** it would be.

Comment

It should be 50-50.....

Comment

Since Floyd is the bigger draw...Pac should be happy if he even gets 40%, he better jump on it quick if Floyd offers it...60/40 Floyd

Comment

The winner should get the bigger split.

Comment

Originally posted by chillin8 View Post
              Since Floyd is the bigger draw...Pac should be happy if he even gets 40%, he better jump on it quick if Floyd offers it...60/40 Floyd
              Both fighters are great and have accomplished a lot...honestly I think anything but a 50-50 split (or 60-40 with the winner getting more) is disrespectful.

Comment

Originally posted by wojosh6 View Post

I say they should give 60% of the purse to the winner, loser gets 40%, and chop the PPV 50-50.

Just my thoughts...
                the final #'s are not even out yet for mayweather vs mosley... that fight is gonna easily do close to 2 million

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                  the final #'s are not even out yet for mayweather vs mosley... that fight is gonna easily do close to 2 million
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27621

Not even remotely close. 1.2M on the HIGH end, but closer to 1.1M.

Comment

that's how it should be.......

Comment

Working...
                    X