Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia v Rances Barthelemy anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia v Rances Barthelemy anyone?

I'd love to see this one happen SOON.

Garcia didn't seem too keen on stepping up to Gamboa and Crawford stole that shine.
    Big brother/trainer (Robert) had his unfortunate run in with Casamayor but it shouldn't be the full reason for Mikey ducking two back to back fighters with similar pedigrees. Maybe they'll blame it on financial reasons or the classic "he's boring" excuse.

Regardless, Rances put on a clinic vs an Argentinian with 12 straight wins in David Saucedo, which he won every single round. Looks like a pretty bright future for Rances (excluding popularity contest)

Honestly, I belIeve mikey wants no party of him

Comment

Gamboa vs. Barthelemy, battle of the Cuban defectors. They should fight in Miami, that'd be tight.

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
        Gamboa vs. Barthelemy, battle of the Cuban defectors. They should fight in Miami, that'd be tight.
        Tbh... wouldn't mind this

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          Honestly, I belIeve mikey wants no party of him
          He's top of the food chain.

Comment

Barthelemy is garbage, mikey stops this fool. Lets see if he even gets past the farenas vs pedraza winner.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
              He's top of the food chain.
              I've been wanting this fight since before salido and Mendez but mikey, imo, don't want it. I think rances wins decisively

Comment

Right now I have no interest in seeing Barthelemy fight.

Comment

Mikey needs to avoid Barthelemy at all costs. He is ALLLL wrong for him. Way worse than gamboa was for him.

I think mikey is the better fighter but styles make fights and I see barthelemy beating him.

Comment

Mikey folds up Rances inside of 6 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X