Collapse
No announcement yet.

BKB purses: Vera 100k, Rosado 90k

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They each take home way less than that though. After taxes and paying up other people.

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
      It's boxing in a really condensed ring(an actual 'ring') with smaller gloves.

People hear about and think it's cheesy but it's actually pretty live. There's a few fights that have been uploaded on YT if you wanna see what it is
      Looks brutal, I even heard Buddy McGirt announcing.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        10oz gloves, 7 rounds, 2 minutes each. The fight takes place in the Pit:

You aren't allowed to step out of the Pit. Points will be deducted if it happens several times.
        Thank you, I also read something that if they step out it's a point deduction ?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          They each take home way less than that though. After taxes and paying up other people.
          Their website says, that this is a PPV, hopefully they'll get a little bit of what it sells.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Their website says, that this is a PPV, hopefully they'll get a little bit of what it sells.
            it's 30 bucks a pop, I think they should get some sort of percentage of it

Comment

I wondered how they haggled over who got the extra 10k. Was Vera like, "I'm the marginally bigger draw! I want a 53/47 split or I'm walking away!"

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
                "As per NYSAC, purses for Sat card: Salido 200K (+ much more via Mexico), Garcia 220K, Golovkin 350K, Rosado 150K, Martinez 125K, Burgos 50K"
                Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                He made in the 150k+ range for his Love, Quillin and maybe his GGG fight too... I think max was 180k.

This is way more than if he isn't fighting a name or on a big card. I remember he fought an eliminator where the purse bid was like 12k.... he split that with his opponent on NBC
                Thanks.

Damn, yeah 90k is pretty damn good then.

Comment

This could be brutal lol.

Who you guys got to win?

I have a feeling Vera will be too much for Rosado. But I'll be rooting for Rosado

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    10oz gloves, 7 rounds, 2 minutes each. The fight takes place in the Pit:

You aren't allowed to step out of the Pit. Points will be deducted if it happens several times.
                    are there any other rules involving what you're allowed to throw?

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                      This could be brutal lol.

Who you guys got to win?

I have a feeling Vera will be too much for Rosado. But I'll be rooting for Rosado
                      I'm rooting for Rosado as well but I think punch for punch Vera has more power. He may stop him on cuts or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X