No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Discusses Why Alvarado Missed Out on Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Discusses Why Alvarado Missed Out on Pacquiao

The stage is set for Manny Pacquiao’s next fight, as the eight-division world champion will square off with all-action former titlist Brandon Rios on November 24th in Macau, China in an HBO pay per view face off.

Pacquiao is coming off of a devastating knockout at the hands of Juan Manuel Marquez this past December and there are mixed feelings on the Rios fight.

Some feel that that Oxnard, Calif. transplant will be easy prey given his straightforward style yet others see him as a formidable threat given his youth and relentlessness inside of the ring.

Speaking with Top Rank CEO Bob Arum on Tuesday evening, he insists that we will likely see something special in four months’ time.

“I think it’s going to be a terrific fight, an all-action fight,” Arum claimed. “The kind of fight people want to see. What else can you say about it? We know it’s going to be a knock down, drag out, bang bang kind of fight. That’s the only way Brandon Rios fights. I’m looking forward to a very, very exciting battle.” [Click Here To Read More]

hmm, the doctor should not be giving confidential medical information to a 3rd party without patients consent.

Comment

I don't know how much I believe Arum at this point...Rios is the perfect opponent for Pac,I have a hard time believing this story..A bit to clean imo..

Comment

PAC is ducking Alvarado

Comment

Spin Dr hard at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            I don't know how much I believe Arum at this point...Rios is the perfect opponent for Pac,I have a hard time believing this story..A bit to clean imo..
            Alvarado's manager said the same thing about the injured hand.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              PAC is ducking Alvarado
              lololololololololol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                PAC is ducking Alvarado
                he also ducked provok. thr russian the beat down bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Even when it makes sense and it sounds believable, Arum is such a lying scumbag that we can't go with what he says most of the time. Even if it sounds good.

Comment

Is this thsame Arum who rushed Margarito to fight Cotto in the rematch when his eye clearly wasnt right. Then tony happens to retire right after the fight lol..
                    Sure Bob

Comment

Working...
                    X