No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez-Judah in Play For July 14th at Cowboys Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez-Judah in Play For July 14th at Cowboys Stadium

According to sources on both sides, there are ongoing negotiations between Top Rank and Main Events to finalize a junior welterweight fight between Juan Manuel Marquez (54-6-1, 39KOs) and Zab Judah (42-7, 29KOs) for July 14th at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Marquez holds the WBO's interim-title. Judah was present in the press room at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, and appears to be confident that a deal will be closed for a fight with Marquez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Still can't see why people would rather see Marquez-Rios. Rios needs to redeem himself with a solid win first. Zab Proved he can still fight, is a Top 10 JWW, and is a southpaw, something JMM wanted to fight next in preporation for Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Still can't see why people would rather see Marquez-Rios. Rios needs to redeem himself with a solid win first. Zab Proved he can still fight, is a Top 10 JWW, and is a southpaw, something JMM wanted to fight next in preporation for Pacquiao.
      judah has proved time and time again he will fail in every big fight he will ever have. This is known.

He proved he can still beat lower level guys and contenders like Vernon Paris, but that's about it.

Although I agree that Judah may be a tougher fight than Rios, but to be honest I just want to see Rios get his ass handed to him by JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        judah has proved time and time again he will fail in every big fight he will ever have. This is known.

He proved he can still beat lower level guys and contenders like Vernon Paris, but that's about it.

Although I agree that Judah may be a tougher fight than Rios, but to be honest I just want to see Rios get his ass handed to him by JMM.
        I agree that Zab never beats the best there is, but he's still a solid fighter, and though it was only Paris, he proved he still has speed and skills.

After seeing Rios against Abril, I have no desire to see him fight Marque anymore. I'd much rather see Rios fight Alvarado at 140 instead.

Zab is still a Top 10 JWW, and is a southpaw, who he wanted to fight. Out of the two fights, JMM-Judah and JMM-Rios, Judah is still a better fit right now.

Comment

Id pay for that

Comment

Hell yeah!!!! (Dr.Dre voice)

Comment

This makes me really upset.

We all know what's gonna happen to Judah. Rios would of made it challenging and a MUUUCHHHHH better fight.

Comment

This will be a good fight tough.

Comment

Im gonna go with Judah on this one and hope he shows up to fight.

This is def worth the PPV money and not that JMM-Fedchenko bs Top Rank set up...

Comment

Why Cowboy Stadium? Why Texas? Why the state where so much negative boxing publicity?

Comment

Working...
                    X