Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If someone shot your house up and you know they did it.what do you do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd def throw flaming bags of shiiits at their house

Comment

Isnt it obvious? Cry like a *****...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        I have people going thru this **** right now. House has been shot up like 6 times in the past year, last one his babies mom got hit in the chest. She's alright though, they caught the guys this time but they got bailed out already. They know who does it everytime too but they do not snitch...
        When the "Stop snitching" rule gets out of hand

Those people have been shot so much, they can become rappers and sell records because of getting shot like 2Pac, 50 Cent, The Game.

Comment

I'd paint his house in pink.

Comment

Obviously call the cops because the "street code" is for kids and your a grown man Larry.

Comment

I really don't do that snitching so I wouldn't call the cops. I'd set them up big time and make it seem like their fault and watch the fireworks. They'd have rivals and the cops on them. I'd try to turn their family against them also.

Comment

It is a terrible situation, depends if u are able to control yourself and not react without thinking 1st. If someone were to hurt my fam I may risk my freedom to handle the problem, but lets be real an imprisoned person (myself) is more useless if I am locked up. Tough call depends on the situation and who is involved. This stop snitchin **** is a myth, it is everyone for themselves on the streets and in the business world and everywhere else. You shouldn't go around tellin on everyone just to get people in trouble but do what is best for u and your family, you damn boys.

Comment

depends if they shoot 6 times and screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                    It is a terrible situation, depends if u are able to control yourself and not react without thinking 1st. If someone were to hurt my fam I may risk my freedom to handle the problem, but lets be real an imprisoned person (myself) is more useless if I am locked up. Tough call depends on the situation and who is involved. This stop snitchin **** is a myth, it is everyone for themselves on the streets and in the business world and everywhere else. You shouldn't go around tellin on everyone just to get people in trouble but do what is best for u and your family, you damn boys.
                    People IMO get the snitching & street codes deftly confused.

I've seen many men live by the sword & snitch. However these same men condemn people living in accordance with the laws snitches for telling the police.

For instance, a stickup kid has no business snitching when he in turn gets stuck up. Many do.

But that same stickup kid expects the law abiding citizen to not snitch on his a$$ when he does it to them.

If you are a drug dealer, stickup kid, hustler, hitman whatever, then snitching is not a part of your game. However law abiding people are not subject to that code.

For instance, that guy that shot the kid in orlando, those people that witnessed it & came forth, to some could be considered a snitch. Not to me, because they didn't live that lifestyle.

Comment

Bring back prophet Larry!!

Comment

Working...
                      X