No announcement yet.

Andrew Johns a Racist???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Johns a Racist???

Who here thinks Johns is a racist? Personally I think he said those things without malice.

IMO, Tahu needs to harden the **** up. Big deal. Johns said a few things...

What are your opinions?? Did Tahu do the right thing by pulling out of the 2nd origin game???

Should Johns be sacked from his role as skills coach for Parra?

He's soft....

Comment

I don't think John is racist. A racist is someone who has a deep hatred for another race. John is just ignorant and stupid to say it in front of Tahu.

However, if there was constant racial abuse then one must suppose Tahu did the right decision. How long could you last under those circumstances

All this saga points to a lot of casual racism in Australia. Look at Mal Brown, says something derogatory and his excuse was it was a joke no malice in the comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
        I don't think John is racist. A racist is someone who has a deep hatred for another race. John is just ignorant and stupid to say it in front of Tahu.

However, if there was constant racial abuse then one must suppose Tahu did the right decision. How long could you last under those circumstances

All this saga points to a lot of casual racism in Australia. Look at Mal Brown, says something derogatory and his excuse was it was a joke no malice in the comment
        Mal Brown had the worst freaking excuse ever. He claimed he was only joking?? LMAO. Who here has ever heard someone use the term "cannibal" in a joking and playful manner?

And I think you're right. Johns is not racist and I dont think those comments stem from a deep seeded hatred of any race. He's just an idiot who lets his tongue go.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
          Mal Brown had the worst freaking excuse ever. He claimed he was only joking?? LMAO. Who here has ever heard someone use the term "cannibal" in a joking and playful manner?

And I think you're right. Johns is not racist and I dont think those comments stem from a deep seeded hatred of any race. He's just an idiot who lets his tongue go.
          But realistically, Inglis and Tahu could pass as white.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
            But realistically, Inglis and Tahu could pass as white.
            HAHHAHA

I think those comments were also directed towards Sam Thaiday and Jonathan Thurston aswell.

And ain't Inglis Aboriginal??

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
              HAHHAHA

I think those comments were also directed towards Sam Thaiday and Jonathan Thurston aswell.

And ain't Inglis Aboriginal??
              Inglis is Aboriginal. If it wasn't for his accent I would consider him white

Comment

its Australia were all a little racist..im not I hate everyone equally

Comment

Quite frankly, I'm getting sick of people making excuses for Johns. He's 36 ffs! If he hasn't learnt this lesson already, then what hope is there for him.

And people accusing Tahu of being soft, reveal that some think racial slurs are no different than being called a dickhead or arsehole. Yet, no one accuses Johns of being soft. Obviously, the reason Johns hasn't been exposed untill now is that he has never had the balls to say to anyones face.

I honestly don't think Johns is a racist. But stop making excuses for him, he doesn't deserve it.

Comment

Johns is a notoriously big ****wit. Being a ****wit combined with the copious amounts of alcohol found at anything to do with Rugby League is usually not a good mix.

Comment

Working...
                    X